FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I.c.c. Tuning For Focus 1 &2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys ,

Even if I know that you don't have the Focus 2 I would like to show you our new kit called RSR for the European Focus II .

I enclosed also our Rs look kit for the Focus I .

All comments are welcome

All the Best
I.C.C.-Tuning Team

[Image: oj9j1082copy1ni.jpg]
[Image: oj9j1125copy4el.jpg]
[Image: fd09101sq.jpg]
[Image: ft09113if.jpg]
Very nice! Love the focus II!!

Any thing new in the works for the focus I? ;)
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG when are we getting the Focus II. That would be the nicest looking car on the road. I am jellous. Thanks for ruining my day. LOL
how much does that focus I kit run??
Wow.

Why tease us like that. Especially from so far a way.

VERY nice.

I like the tail / headlights.
heavens to mergatoid that is shazam ( i like it alot)
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 21 2006, 01:00 PM Wrote:Thanks for ruining my day.  LOL
[right][snapback]182621[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, no kidding - bastid!! Did someone beat you as a child -- why would you want to do that to us?

Seriously -- when you're ready to take that thing on a North American ride and drive tour I can guarantee you'll get all kinds of support here.

Crikey that's nice.
Man thats like 2 slaps in the face. 1 for the car that we can't have, and the other for the sweet looking kit we can't have.

Why would they be soo mean.
I think we deserve a RSR kit for the focus 1 now just for posting up the kit for the focus 2 :angry:

Or at least a kit for the poor focus 1.5 owners who don't have as many body kit options as the focus 1 :D
My gawd!!! Looks amazing!!!!
That was the kit i was going to order last summer before the boss europarts guy dissapeared... So nice.

scoobasteve,Apr 24 2006, 02:06 PM Wrote:That was the kit i was going to order last summer before the boss europarts guy dissapeared... So nice.
[right][snapback]183107[/snapback][/right]

You can order this at the moment from LLTEK
001 514 7336333

I wonder if we can only order that rear wing. That looks like a nice piece.
And if ICCTUNING is still following this thread, How much and shipping to Canada?
Both are very nice. Europe knows how to do the fOCUS right!
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 24 2006, 12:37 PM Wrote:I wonder if we can only order that rear wing.  That looks like a nice piece.
[right][snapback]183140[/snapback][/right]

That's the wing I have on my car, got it from bosseuroparts.com before Voytek went to Europe.