FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Focus Sighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Outside my work this yellow 2 door SUV thing pulled up with a white roof. At first i thought it was the new H3, but it was 2 doors...pretty sure its a American car...

i grabed my camera phoen to snap a pick, but it drove away...

ring a bell to anyone?
oh snap, i think i found it, when did these get released?

Not american afterall
last year autoshow and i think they went on sale this year after the autoshow
Haven't seen that one Phil around town. Pretty ulgy, my opinion but yeah, maybe I need to see it in person sometime....
First one ive seen or even heard of, i saw it from the back as was like "WTF is that!".

I dont mind it, as long its not another one of these "Urban SUV's".
It's capable, unlike a Nissan Murano or <cute sport-ute name goes here>.

It's just the sticker that scares me... haven't seen the price yet, and something tells me I don't want to :ph34r:
i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.
FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.
[right][snapback]178081[/snapback][/right]

They got an awesome review in last weekeds paper. Tremendous "value" was the theme of the article. VERY nice to see it have a manual tranny.
looking at the link i posted it has a goodengine and 4wd with an electronic differential. the clearence is also just a little shoetr then the hummer.

Sounds like it could be a sweet ride.
The moment I saw '2 door with white roof' I new it was the new Cruiser.

Took tonnes of pics at last years auto show. Was REALLY popular, as it was the first capable 4WD on the market that is also affordable for a LONG time. Hell, to get a decent TJ, you're looking at $30k!

It'll be interesting to see what the aftermarket comes up for it. Would be nice to get a diesel in that bad boy too!

01-yellow-ZX3

FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote:i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.

$29,000 CDN MSRP I believe.
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 30 2006 Wrote:
FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote:i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.

$29,000 CDN MSRP I believe.
[right][snapback]178103[/snapback][/right]

$29,990-$37,080

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WW...v125060e%2ehtml
The fact that it says TOYOTA in big letters right on the front...that still didnt tip you off?!
yeah I saw two of them at Milton Toyota out front.... they look ok, but not my taste.
I just saw one at the dealership tonight... I like the look. Old school Toyota 4x4's are nice... but not my taste neither. I love the fact they're bringing a modern look to their old design.
microbunny,Mar 31 2006, 12:04 AM Wrote:The fact that it says TOYOTA in big letters right on the front...that still didnt tip you off?!
[right][snapback]178111[/snapback][/right]

FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 07:52 PM Wrote:First one ive seen or even heard of, i saw it from the back as was like "WTF is that!".

I dont mind it, as long its not another one of these "Urban SUV's".
[right][snapback]178076[/snapback][/right]

JERK ASS!!!

i think this might be my new favorite ride.