FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago Lp640
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looks like my dream car is getting a bit more pimp for 2007...

Quote:As though the top Lambo wasn't already fast enough, Lamborghini enlarged the V12 from 6.2 to 6.5 liters for a bump in power from 580 to 640 hp. In case you're worried about the Cribs crew thinking that you're driving last year's Lamborghini, the LP640 stands out with revised front and rear treatments and new wheels. And if you are the sort who believes that too much is never enough, you can order your LP640 with a transparent engine cover. The result of these tweaks is improved performance — the 0-62 mph time of 3.4 seconds is nearly half a second faster than pedestrian Murcielagos. Significantly for Lamborghini parent Volkswagen, the LP640 is quicker and more powerful than the Mercedes SLR McLaren and the Porsche Carrera GT. One of the only European cars that's faster is the million-dollar Bugatti Veyron, which is also a Volkswagen product.

[Image: 022420061531109713.jpg]
[Image: 022420061531121048.jpg]
[Image: 022420061531123891.jpg]

I'll never make my millions in time to get a car like this...
oh gawd...I love that car.
:hitit:
I think i need to change my pants.

Wow that car is sexy.
What exactly is a "Pedestrian Murcielago", because if anyone has one that would like to unload it....... Well I'd take it I guess. You know being a "pedestrain" ride.
bluetoy,Mar 23 2006, 02:50 PM Wrote:What exactly is a "Pedestrian Murcielago", because if anyone has one that would like to unload it....... Well I'd take it I guess. You know being a "pedestrain" ride.
[right][snapback]176605[/snapback][/right]

no kidding, but when I show up in my 2007 and beat you to the next stoplight by .01 seconds, you'd be embarrassed, admit it :P

I'd take the 'pedestrian' murc for my winter beater... this one would be the summer car.
The car's sweet, the colour's even sweeter!
I need a smoke :P
Man, im going in the back to whip off a batch...becuase that car turns me on.

The all black, ghost look is awesome.
uhhh..

YEAAAAAH!

Has TOPGEAR grabbed this yet?
microbunny,Mar 23 2006, 04:07 PM Wrote:uhhh..

YEAAAAAH!

Has TOPGEAR grabbed this yet?
[right][snapback]176617[/snapback][/right]

probably not yet as Top Gear is off till at least the spring... and this is a 2007...
sickkk
I prefer curves in my cars, but whatever does it for you.
FocusGuy7476,Mar 23 2006, 11:16 PM Wrote:I prefer curves in my cars, but whatever does it for you.
[right][snapback]176647[/snapback][/right]

example?? lol
FocusGuy7476,Mar 23 2006, 06:16 PM Wrote:I prefer curves in my cars, but whatever does it for you.
[right][snapback]176647[/snapback][/right]

you can have your volkswagen beatle, I'm taking this!
i like the look of the current ferraris, lambos don't really do it for me.
FocusGuy7476,Mar 24 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:i like the look of the current ferraris, lambos don't really do it for me.
[right][snapback]176769[/snapback][/right]

now that's pedestrian.... I hate ferrari's for the same exact reason everyone loves them. They are terrific pieces of engineering, but there's no x-factor in them. They have a clinical precision to them that just bores the bejesus out of me.

Great cars to drive, most definitely, but for the money, I can deal with less perfection for a bit more 'fun'.
Call me crazy, but i think Ferrari's are played out. If i see a super car, 90% of the time, its a Ferrari.

BBBBOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG
Lamborghini all the way...

Ferraris are kinda boring...in a way
Very, very, very nice looking car!!!
Pages: 1 2