FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Is Not Downtown To
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have seen them at the auto show, but never in person. Some italian looking guy taking guido to the job site near my house.

I love that car. And the fact it's not over the top expensive.

The 4 door that is.

:postpics:
Was it this car :D
[Image: 04.maserati.quattroporte.500.jpg]
That's it. Except it was blue. Oh so beautiful blue.
*drool*
meford4u,Mar 21 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:That's it.  Except it was blue.  Oh so beautiful blue.
[right][snapback]176130[/snapback][/right]

[Image: 10-03-06_1125.jpg]
blue?
There is one in the undergtound here at work.

Sandwiched between a Cerrera and a BMW 7 series. (the BMW is the prez's ride)
Noice, I like the silver color better.
Overdone but respectable-looking. Nice car.
i dont really like it that much, but im sure sitting in it would change my mind.

Right now ill stay on the fence.
I don't like it and I'd definitely spend my cash elsewhere (if I could afford) one.....

Here on the prairies, a 'smart car' is a RARE sighting.... pretty pathetic huh Phil?
Bah. If i wanted something like that, I'd get a new Charger R/T. :D
It's a beautiful car... but I too wouldn't spend the cash on one.
S2,Mar 21 2006, 08:36 PM Wrote:I don't like it and I'd definitely spend my cash elsewhere (if I could afford) one.....

Here on the prairies, a 'smart car' is a RARE sighting.... pretty pathetic huh Phil?
[right][snapback]176217[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHA SO TRUE!

i think there are ahand ful in the city, and i love seeing them.

Porches and vettes used to turn my head, now its smart cars.
in person, the car is absolutely gorgeous... that paint is miles deep.

nos2go4me Wrote:Overdone but respectable-looking. Nice car.

I honestly don't see what's 'overdone' about the car... it's a maserati, it's supposed to look pimp (and it does), leave understated to the phaeton.

If i had 3 kids and a trophy wife, our second car would be the quattroporte. The first car being my murcielago.
these cars are not that rare if you think about it, I saw a red one come thru the Dt 3 weeks ago, with two older ladys in it.
I don't like the styling that much, it just seems a bit too plain for what it is. Then again I have not seen one in person and that might change my mind. What do these cars MSRP for anyways?
2005 Maserati Quattroporte

MSRP:
$95,500 - $95,500 USD

as listed on Yahoo Autos
Haha my neighbor has one (in blue)! Well its my dads best friend and he drives it everyday. And yes i've had a ride in the car and i've actually driven too..... just not fast because he was in the car :)
Overall, Its a very nice ride, shifts smooth (paddle shift or automative), fast, if you wanna put it this way: It has its own soul.
Itz the new Maserati Quattroporte. TopGear featured it not too long ago.
Pages: 1 2