FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vinyl On Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am in the proccess of doing some changes to the look of my 01.
It's a berge 4door and I was wondering if any one could think of a two colour combo other than black and silver that would look good together and on my car with the vinyl being of a tribal design? any ideas wold be great.
truth.........don't do it. But that's my opinion.

and what colour is berge? :lol:
Sorry I meant Burgundy
Mike Harrington,Mar 9 2006, 05:04 PM Wrote:Sorry I meant  Burgundy
[right][snapback]174162[/snapback][/right]

Remember... vinyl will always look like vinyl.
Not to mention Vinyl on a car will peel off over time, ususally with-in about 2 years or so depending on where on the car it is.
VINYL ADDS HORSEPOWER.....DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THIS?
so do l.e.d.s
ANTHONYD,Mar 9 2006, 08:49 PM Wrote:so do l.e.d.s
[right][snapback]174242[/snapback][/right]

stfu :D
yup. a 1000hp disco show. Pass the chow mein please.
ANTHONYD,Mar 9 2006, 08:53 PM Wrote:yup. a 1000hp disco show. Pass the chow mein please.
[right][snapback]174247[/snapback][/right]

your upset cause it's not green.
Sounds like you have Sangria Red, the same colour we have. I'd pass on vinyl.
Do you think I should get it air brushed on? I is going on the door below the molds which I am going to do in black.
Slimsride,Mar 10 2006, 01:48 AM Wrote:VINYL ADDS HORSEPOWER.....DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THIS?
[right][snapback]174241[/snapback][/right]

YOU SURE SIDESTEPPED THAT LANDMINE WITH BLUE HEADLIGHTS, UNDERGLOW, STROBES, AND INDIGLO GAUGES.
Fingers,Mar 12 2006, 02:48 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Mar 10 2006, 01:48 AM Wrote:VINYL ADDS HORSEPOWER.....DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THIS?

YOU SURE SIDESTEPPED THAT LANDMINE WITH BLUE HEADLIGHTS, UNDERGLOW, STROBES, AND INDIGLO GAUGES.
[right][snapback]174600[/snapback][/right]

and what have you done to your car fingers up my expletive expletive?
meford4u,Mar 12 2006, 11:47 PM Wrote:
Fingers,Mar 12 2006, 02:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]174600[/snapback][/right]

and what have you done to your car fingers up my expletive expletive?
[right][snapback]174619[/snapback][/right]

Only the finest for me

[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: DSC00008.jpg]
That isn't actually your car is it?

If it is, i'm glad you like it, but thats way to morbid for me. I personally don't wanna have a cemetary recreated in my trunk.

But its your car, and i'm sure that sub hits pretty hard.
My eyes! Gotta love the prefab box all decked out with graveyard and all... :blink: and the terminator body kit :unsure: but those fog light "holes" just top the list... damn.
I am really sorry I asked.

That is to die for.

And I am being as nice as I can and biting my tongue, but your car really needs a pole wrapped around it.
meford4u,Mar 13 2006, 01:12 AM Wrote:And I am being as nice as I can and biting my tongue, but your car really needs a pole wrapped around it.
[right][snapback]174631[/snapback][/right]

When you're not too busy living vicariously through your son, perhaps you could construct a sentence sans dyslexia.
That my friend is sarcasm and the truth at it's finest.

And I will give you one chance at my offer. I will pay for and send you 1 Honda sticker of your liking if you dismantle that car, burn it, and buy another car that is not a Focus and move away from this forum because that car is the worst Focus monstrosity I have ever had to lay my eyes on and you are making those of us who really like the Focus look bad.

Dear god i hope your joking that the car you pictured is just a joke. I can tell you now the flames war is just about to begin.

Here's the real truth. That car makes Nos' car look good.
Pages: 1 2 3