FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Frost's Front Facelift Project Now 95% Complete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm now at 95% complete and all that is left is adding the front lip and I'm done! but I want to wait till the warm weather gets here. Anyways I have some before & after photos enjoy !

Before:

[Image: Front.jpg]

Current :

[Image: 000_0243.jpg]
[Image: 000_0244.jpg]

Sides before :

[Image: Passenger_Side.jpg]
[Image: Driversside.jpg]

Sides After :

[Image: 000_0246.jpg]
[Image: 000_0245.jpg]

Euro Zetec Badging:

[Image: 000_0247.jpg]

Lighting / lit:

[Image: 000_0250.jpg]

City / Parking lights

[Image: 000_0251.jpg]

Lights on

[Image: 000_0252.jpg]

I know it's needs a bath, but it's too damn cold out still.......
Sorry forgot to add the parts list so here is the updated parts listings:

2002+ Face Lift Bumper
2002+ Face Lift Ghia Lower Grille
ST170 Headlights
ST170 Upper Grille
European Sedan / Saloon Rear Tail lights
CAI / Rad cover
Hood Lock with key
2002+ Face Lift Front Foglights with H11 light bulbs
Euro Fenders ( passenger & driver side )
Side Smoked Repeaters with amber bulbs
Euro Washer Bottle
Euro Headlight Switch
Euro " Zetec " Door Badging
Euro " Sport " Badge on the trunk
Euro " Ghia " Door Crests
Euro Glossy Window Trim ( sedan / 5 door / wagon )
Thats looking hawt. Your car was nice before, buts its 10x nicer now.

Any changes to the rear of the car?
habmann,Feb 1 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:Thats looking hawt. Your car was nice before, buts its 10x nicer now.

Any changes to the rear of the car?
[right][snapback]168022[/snapback][/right]

Yeah so far the Euro Sport badge, and Euro Tails, I'm going to do the bumper change over some time in aug / sept this year, I have to save up for the body work ( rebar trimming ) and painting of the rear bumper for then, but so far my mod budget is going not going anywhere, other then getting a " 2.0 " badge for the trunk, and I'm waiting on the remaining items to arrive, such as the Euro Focus Badge from the UK, and the radio bezel from Germany.

this is what the rear looks like, has not changed much since I took it in early jan, other then addition of the Ghia Crests.

[Image: 000_0234.jpg]
[Image: 000_0233.jpg]
lookin good but along with the bath...detail the interior....

damn!
it doesnt look ricer, but it looks nice..
btw. i cant tell the difference in the before/after shot of your side skirts except that one of them looks like its falling off, care to fill me in on whats changed?
Very nice changes!!!

The look of the front end is excellent!!!

paolo,Feb 1 2006, 09:26 PM Wrote:it doesnt look ricer, but it looks nice..
btw. I can't tell the difference in the before/after shot of your side skirts except that one of them looks like its falling off, care to fill me in on whats changed?
[right][snapback]168035[/snapback][/right]

well I had to undo the side skirts at the front end a bit to attach the ferders, so I have to get some more double sided tape to do this, I want to take off the passenger side one to do a repair to the paint as I kinda left it from when my brother in law curbed it a bit...... :rolleyes: No worries though it's all cosmetic.

Well the addition of Facelift fogs ( after about 7 months of not having them ), new Euro badging ( front & rear doors ), euro fenders with repeaters, euro washer bottle ( hidden under the driver's side fender ) & I painted the surround on the grille.
Wow, you have one of the nicest sedans I have ever seen. Good job on all that body work. How dificult was the install of the front bumper?
Looking good! Can't wait for a g2g to see it in person!
drew03zx3,Feb 3 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:Wow, you have one of the nicest sedans I have ever seen. Good job on all that body work. How dificult was the install of the front bumper?
[right][snapback]168214[/snapback][/right]

not really hard at all, I just took off the front crash foam and just pushed the new bumper cover into place, it's a tight fit I'll tell you, but I didn't do any rebar trimming. There will be a small bump in the inside of the foglight holes from the rebar, but it's so far back that they are hidden by the fog's & surrounds, more or less it's a small ammount of grinding you'd have to do, I was afraid of setting off the air bags if I did anything to the rebar, so it's why I just left it.