FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some New Toys *updated With Pics*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Update: Ok, here's the pics of my new toy, and my revamped box...lemme kno what you guys think...and oh! I don't think i've shown off my painted interior stuff, so check it out while your looking, and sorry for such a messy car, been doing lotsa travelling and have had NO time to go wash

Box Before Paint

[Image: IMG_0288.jpg]

Box After Paint

[Image: IMG_0317.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0316.jpg]

My new Toy :D

[Image: IMG_0318.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0319.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0320.jpg]
I got to see his progress last night... keep up the good work, bud!
thanks adam, also 2 add, adam has a few new things i don't think he's shown off yet (hurry and show them you F**ker! lol )
Lookin good man!

I'm likin' the white interior too
There gord, pics are up lol lemme kno what you guys think
The interior looks great. What paint did you use?
Lemon Pine air freshener...mmm :lol:
you, my friend, would enjoi way more port area ;)
Looks sweet. I like how you kept the gauge surround black and didn't try and overpower the interior with white.

That's a pimp deck, man. Love the finished repaint!
looks great
but how does the sub sound
It hits hard! :o
Adam is right, it hits hard, and i've only heard it with 1/3 of it's recomended power lol..i'll let you know this spring how hard it hits when i go full power on it's ass!! Along with a better "custom" box :D
looks good.

how do you like the gauge surround?
smith21,Jan 3 2006, 03:24 PM Wrote:Adam is right, it hits hard, and i've only heard it with 1/3 of it's recomended power lol..i'll let you know this spring how hard it hits when i go full power on it's ass!! Along with a better "custom" box :D
[right][snapback]163093[/snapback][/right]
I've got the 12" Type X in a ported box built to Alpines specs. If you like it now, once you give it the full power, you'll be amazed.
skifreak69,Jan 4 2006, 01:31 AM Wrote:
smith21,Jan 3 2006, 03:24 PM Wrote:Adam is right, it hits hard, and i've only heard it with 1/3 of it's recomended power lol..i'll let you know this spring how hard it hits when i go full power on it's ass!! Along with a better "custom" box :D
[right][snapback]163093[/snapback][/right]
I've got the 12" Type X in a ported box built to Alpines specs. If you like it now, once you give it the full power, you'll be amazed.
[right][snapback]163178[/snapback][/right]

i'm almost scared to put it to full power lol..my mirrors are useless as is....and the gauge surround, i love it....not the happiest with the gauge, but meh..impresses alot of ppl lol :D
wow those actually look really good, and I am not a stereo fan :P
Tastefully done, looks good!
Glad your happy! B)

Looking tight my friend.
thanx guys..and i forgot 2 awsner this one..the paint was just automotive paint that i picked up from canadian tire...spray bomb style my friends :D
Pages: 1 2