FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wheel Refinishing....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to get some wheels refinished... Need some locations in the GTA area.

I live in Acton So anywhere in this area too.
Did a search on here and this is all I found....NOTHING.

My bud needs his Lightning wheels polished and I was wondering if anyone here could suggest a place that they personally know is good in GTA?
Well I know this is far for you but there is a great place in Hamilton called wheal wizzards. They fixed my old Mustang rims and polished them, wow they turned out good.
Canadian ST,Dec 10 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:Well I know this is far for you but there is a great place in Hamilton
[right][snapback]254315[/snapback][/right]
Far from Burlington? :lol: Yep, I've heard of the wizards. We were going to check them out this week. Thanks.
Canadian ST,Dec 10 2007, 08:41 PM Wrote:Well I know this is far for you but there is a great place in Hamilton called wheal wizzards. They fixed my old Mustang rims and polished them, wow they turned out good.

How much did that set ya back?
Only place I know of is this place:
http://www.carcone.com/
Might be a little bit of a drive

From what I've been told by friends that have had their rims refinished is that it (rim) looks brand new by the time they are done, prices start from aroun $120Cdn, and that they had an excellent write-up in the Toronto Star "Wheels" section a few weeks ago.
hey bro...when Canadian Tire fawked up my rims their manager sent them to these guys "Carcone's Wheel Repair/Refenishing" ....they came out brand spanking new! They are located in Richmond Hill.

i know you're not that far from Kitchener....there's one place there called "Dr.Rim"
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 10 2007, 10:19 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Dec 10 2007, 08:41 PM Wrote:Well I know this is far for you but there is a great place in Hamilton called wheal wizzards. They fixed my old Mustang rims and polished them, wow they turned out good.

How much did that set ya back?
[right][snapback]254372[/snapback][/right]

Well the rims were in bad shape but I think it was $125-150 a rim and thats polished to. Wow they turned out nice. Just make sure you have a second set of rims because it could take a couple of days.