FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Rear Bumper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to tell from some pics, but its hard... does the Euro rear bumper stick out less than the NA spec one?
it doesn't stick out at all. It's beautiful. It gets rid of that diving board for a rear bumper cover.
inline image for people who dont like/know how to post them
[Image: bryancarphotos004.jpg]

p.s. make sure u put a euro front bumper too, or it will look ghey for your N/A bumper to stick out so much but the euro to be so short.,
WTF was that for? inline image for people who dont like/know how to post them

You can :1kissass:
Euro rear is hot!!! I'm just not a fan of the lights in it.
paolo,Dec 8 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:p.s. make sure u put a euro front bumper too, or it will look ghey for your N/A bumper to stick out so much but the euro to be so short.,
[right][snapback]160061[/snapback][/right]

I think it looks fine to have a euro rear with an NA front.. doesnt look as good as it could, but it doesnt look THAT out of place. Now if you were putting some big protruding aftermarket bodykit front and a slim flat euro rear that could look funny.
here's an euro rear bumper without any type of rear valence/skirt so u can see it more clearly :)

[Image: waxed12.jpg]
Guilty, i HAD a euro rear, i didnt like how it was so short compared to the big ass front end of the canadian spec foci.. they look totally out of place.
paolo,Dec 11 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:Guilty, i HAD a euro rear, i didnt like how it was so short compared to the big ass front end of the canadian spec foci.. they look totally out of place.
[right][snapback]160409[/snapback][/right]

I dont know man, the front end doesnt really bother me that much.. not as much as the rear anyway. The euro rear bumper was going to be my next mod (until I bought a house and have no more car-money). But it would look more out of place to put a short euro front bumper on and keep the long Canadian rear..;)
guilty,Dec 11 2005, 05:08 PM Wrote:
paolo,Dec 11 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:Guilty, i HAD a euro rear, i didnt like how it was so short compared to the big ass front end of the canadian spec foci.. they look totally out of place.
[right][snapback]160409[/snapback][/right]

I dont know man, the front end doesnt really bother me that much.. not as much as the rear anyway. The euro rear bumper was going to be my next mod (until I bought a house and have no more car-money). But it would look more out of place to put a short euro front bumper on and keep the long Canadian rear..;)
[right][snapback]160415[/snapback][/right]

LOL Guilty, I've been doing that for a few months now, and people who don't know the difference of a euro facelift front from an american front can't tell the difference at all till they see the euro plate on the dash or on the car.

[Image: 000_0160.jpg]

Euro Rear is next year for me. Already got the lights installed lol B)