FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Lip....quick Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i finally got a round to getting the front lip for the wings west W kit....the car had one but for sum reason the previous owner took it off...so i got a used one and sanded, primed, and painted bumper black..for the time being...i mst say im very happy with the fitment and the overall look even tho its black .. let me know what you guys think..im open to suggestions and opinions!!!!

on to the pics

[Image: DSC00860.jpg]
[Image: DSC00861.jpg]
[Image: DSC00862.jpg]
[Image: DSC00863.jpg]
[Image: DSC00864.jpg]
[Image: DSC00865.jpg]
[Image: DSC00866.jpg]
looks good!

i like it black though... :huh: ...JDM stylez and paint the sideskirts and rear lip to match! lol
Damn that looks good!

I kinda wish i had kept it now LOL
Looks amazing man, your car is coming along nicely. Great work.
Say hi to your MOM. :D :o

And the car looks good too.
haha thanks for the comments guys appreciate it

and meford....thats not my mom it's the g/fs mom lol
Looks nice, though I personally would paint any lip/sideskirts body colour (but I'm weird so :P)

NefCanuck
It wasn't the previous owner that got rid of it. I bought it without one aswell When i saw Gords sale I was like great now that I don't have the car anymore I finally see one up for sale. Ohh well Car looks great with it but it deffenetly need to be body colour
it will be painted the colour of the car in the future
Passenger side FTW! :lol:
dBlast,Jul 14 2009, 11:32 AM Wrote:Passenger side FTW!  :lol:
[right][snapback]291046[/snapback][/right]

:P
off topic, but were did u get those headlights? I came across them once, but do u think i can find them again? NOPE lol, I bought some ANZO USA ones, but there kinda weak lol
ebay lol
fatphocus,Jul 25 2009, 02:37 PM Wrote:ebay lol
[right][snapback]291666[/snapback][/right]

lol i saw them on there today after i posted lmao, how r they for foggin up? did you have to reseal them? u know, anyother issues that usually accompany aftermarket headlights?
sonic_mikey,Jul 25 2009, 04:57 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Jul 25 2009, 02:37 PM Wrote:ebay lol
[right][snapback]291666[/snapback][/right]

lol i saw them on there today after i posted lmao, how r they for foggin up? did you have to reseal them? u know, anyother issues that usually accompany aftermarket headlights?
[right][snapback]291678[/snapback][/right]

My buddy had them on his focus, same exact headlights from ebay, and they never leaked or fogged up. No special sealing was done neither.
looks good, i just got the side skirts and rear bumper. not to sure what to do on the front. would it look good stock for a while?

so wierd, we have the same rims but in diff colour too

AckermaNzx3,Aug 2 2009, 08:30 PM Wrote:looks good, i just got the side skirts and rear bumper. not to sure what to do on the front. would it look good stock for a while?

so wierd, we have the same rims but in diff colour too
[right][snapback]292048[/snapback][/right]

post a pic of your car
nice fofo

:D :D
I just showed this post to a couple of my buddies and they were surprised on how nice you made my old car so on there behalf great job
ZX3_2NV,Aug 10 2009, 09:55 AM Wrote:I just showed this post to a couple of my buddies and they were surprised on how nice you made my old car so on there behalf great job
[right][snapback]292399[/snapback][/right]

thank you sir :D
Pages: 1 2