FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2007 Bugatti Veyron Test Drive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I could use a car that does 407 km/hr.....

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/mlf/07veyron.htm

[Image: 07veyron_1.jpg]
wow that's ugly..........
^^ disagree...man that car is pure sex...so pretty.
120litres per 100km.. interesting... hopefully it has enough towing capacity to tow your oil tanker behind you.
With 1001 hp I think it could tow something pretty heavy, if only you could find a way to hook it up.

Also.. ugly? wtf!?! Pure Sex!
Aka,Nov 29 2005, 04:40 PM Wrote:http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0...1890873,00.html

JCs version.
[right][snapback]158372[/snapback][/right]

I'd skip the canadian driver version.. JC has it right..

Quote:Happily, stopping distances become irrelevant because you won’t see the obstacle in the first place. By the time you know it was there, you’ll have gone through the windscreen, through the Pearly Gates and be half way across God’s breakfast table.

best line ever!
That car is the epitome of super-car

Bottom line!
microbunny,Nov 29 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:That car is the epitome of super-car

Bottom line!
[right][snapback]158401[/snapback][/right]
heh.. and it's a VW! er uhh I mean Bugatti!
microbunny,Nov 29 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:That car is the epitome of super-car

Bottom line!
[right][snapback]158401[/snapback][/right]

it's two supercars.. look at the body, it looks like some supercar rear-ended another one, and somehow the engines got fused together.

16 pistons, 1 crankshaft.. insane!

16 pistons, 4 turbos and like a billion radiators.
That things sucks down more gas than my ex sucks down greasy food. I didn't think that was possible :blink:
I suppose it isn't really 1001HP anymore know that the SAE has chnge the definition?
SAE never really changed the definition per se... they added a testing procedures for SAE Certified, which actually saw a lot of cars get an increase of power.

Regular SAE still uses the same procedures installed in the 1970's. The biggest loss was when SAE net came into effect over SAE gross power. gross power being an engine without any accessories, exhaust or driveline installed.. Net power had to have all the accessories on the engine and the exhaust as well.

That's why the charger, listed at 235HP, only put 150 to the wheels.
SO it's safe to assume that all literature and power quotes are all SAE net in the last 4-5 years?
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 30 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:SO it's safe to assume that all literature and power quotes are all SAE net in the last 4-5 years?
[right][snapback]158577[/snapback][/right]

yup, with a few being SAE certified