FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kinda Useless, But Cool None The Less
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Carbon fiber hatch cover B)

on eBay
That'd be amazing... it's too bad with with that pricetag.
That's rice baby.!
Looks live a very nice piece, but I would have to be HEAVY into the car show circuit to justify that price....
I'd love to have something like that for the trunk lid cover if I had a layout worth showcasing.
Again, doing this for the people who are too lazy to open links and want images embedded inline

[Image: 2122494_16_full.jpg]
Of course, if you buy that, then you HAVE to get the whole carbon fibre hatch to match....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01-02-03...1QQcmdZViewItem
paolo,Nov 28 2005, 09:33 PM Wrote:Again, doing this for the people who are too lazy to open links and want images embedded inline

[Image: 2122494_16_full.jpg]
[right][snapback]158115[/snapback][/right]

it's see through..... is that right?. and why not just get that carbon fibre vinyl and lay it down on the stock one. Go BIG rice or go stock
Those have been kicking around ebay for years and years now. Actually pretty cool if your running something worthwhile in the interior for mods. I like the look myself.......
It looks like it's laid down fairly well. If you were building a show car that would get you points.. and there's some company (probably the same one) that makes a carbon fiber headliner too.

If only there'd be a company that would make real carbon fiber dash pieces rather than those stupid sticker overlays, then you could have a decent looking carbon fiber interior.. far aesthetic purposes only ;)
guilty,Dec 5 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:If only there'd be a company that would make real carbon fiber dash pieces rather than those stupid sticker overlays, then you could have a decent looking carbon fiber interior.. far aesthetic purposes only ;)
[right][snapback]159440[/snapback][/right]
you mean it wont make my car lighter??? :ph34r: