FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yea! 18!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well it's finally happened. Am no longer a women but a man! :P j/k no being 18 is fun. i got a psp for my b day and am going to regina next weekend to go boozen and smokin. fun stuff.

and i get to look forward to the nice drive up . down and around regina. in my focus.hehehe.
Tri_kento,Nov 27 2005, 08:32 PM Wrote:well it's finally happened. Am no longer a women but a man! :P j/k no being 18 is fun. i got a psp for my b day and am going to regina next weekend to go boozen and smokin. fun stuff.

and i get to look forward to the nice drive up . down and around regina. in my focus.hehehe.
[right][snapback]157926[/snapback][/right]

I take it that at 18 you are 'legal' there??

Damn Ontario!
think legal drinking age in sask is 19, sorry to brust your bubble.

happy bday anyway.
Happy b-day man...but this just shows that i'm still the youngest on the board...:(
well it is 19... but my sisters friend is a bouncer at one of the bars am going to...sooo as long as am not buying drinks and leave things well enough alone. i shouldn't be bothered.
Well happy friggin BD.
Happy, happy, youngster :P

NefCanuck
w00t! Happy Bday buddy!
happy happy
yes am very happy, EXTREMELY happy i got b-day cake yumm... i really must say, the psp is a great little bundle, u can play movies,music,games! and u can go on the net. pretty decent machine.
Ahh... to be 18 again :D

Hope you had a great day.
I've had addictions that were longer than 18 years. Happy birthday kid.
Congrats...You graduate.

[Image: 67838%20Huggies%20Pull-ups.jpg]
I was 18 when i started coming to this site (maybe even 17?)...and look at me.

:unsure:

...im not sure what that means.

Happy b-day dood, get KRUNK!!!!