FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 07 Dodge Challenger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
07 Challenger

Its looks alot like the old one which will probobly make this sell with the older crowd .................and be in alot of rap videos with 30" rims.
Wow... now that's how these new Dodge's should be. What an improvement, and such a resemblance to the older Dodge style.
We keep hearing good things about this car at Ford.
Hope that by if/when it goes into production the manual tranny is still there.
So how long untill Chevy brings back the Camaro?
Now, something like THAT is worth owning. A true muscle car. Yes it goes against my Focus-loving ways, but I wouldn't drive it every day. Just on weekends. And track days. And long-ass road trips.

But it's probably going to be stupid in price. Nothing like the old Challenger was.

Retro takes on the C6 and Mustang. I like it. I think I hear the Ford boys shovelling more ponies into the Mustang GT :D :lol: Well okay, not the C6... but most C4s and a few C5s are probably none too pleased to have to line up with one of those at a stoplight (if it's actually made).

A Ford / Dodge muscle car battle... it almost brings a tear to my eye. And SVT ZX3 is right, how long till a true Camaro makes a showing?
I want one.
SVT ZX3,Nov 23 2005, 03:38 PM Wrote:So how long untill Chevy brings back the Camaro?
[right][snapback]157325[/snapback][/right]

I am serious that when I tell you this, it is in the works. It will be here in the next 5 years.
meford4u,Nov 23 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Nov 23 2005, 03:38 PM Wrote:So how long untill Chevy brings back the Camaro?

I am serious that when I tell you this, it is in the works. It will be here in the next 5 years.
[right][snapback]157336[/snapback][/right]

I have no doubts that you are right

2007 Camaro
If that's correct, the Retro Revolution is complete. The Holy Trinity will have brought back the best of the muscle car era, infused with the best of today's tech.

*Drool puddle*
not a fan of the front...but it has a sexy ass!
Wow, dodge/chrysler have some of the nicest cars out these days. Altho i still like the new mustang more, that is one sexy looking car.
eww the new 2007 Camaro is a little ick i think. the charger looks great tho!, god... i really do hope all the "Homey's,dogs,players,pimps.thugs,gangsters,G's,cents 1-100 . criss's ,cross's, X's,O's,nigs,niggers,nigas,wiggers,windian's....ect (all who have to "roll out" on 22"+ don't buy these cars just to be "ridin far/thug" and wreck the muscle car image and respect. but knowing my luck... someone's going to ruin it for everyone.
looks how the charger should look.

even more retro than the new stang... it's going to get out of control.

And therein lies GM's biggest problem, they react so late to market when something new from a competitor manages to grab the attention of the marketplace...

and they wonder why their market share is in the dumpster? <_<

NefCanuck
SVT ZX3,Nov 23 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:

I have no doubts that you are right

2007 Camaro
[right][snapback]157342[/snapback][/right]

Typical General Motors originalty... :lol: Can we say... Corvette? :puke:

That's unfortunate the Camaro will be making it's way back into the market. Even more unfortunate it looks to be along the same lines as this new Dodge. Tsk tsk.
habmann,Nov 23 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:Wow, dodge/chrysler have some of the nicest cars out these days. Altho i still like the new mustang more, that is one sexy looking car.
[right][snapback]157380[/snapback][/right]

I agree, the Mustang is still way cooler! Ford does in fact have one to compete with that new Dodge, they have for a while... not sure if it's in production yet or not, but the new Shelby/SVT Mustang is what I see as the competitor... especially if Dodge is gonna throw a :lol: HEMI in there.
Ford slid in at the right time with the mustang. I think any later and Chrysler would have owned the market to long, people would get sick and tierd of the retro and move on.

Ford played it right with the stang and the focus, unfortunatly they f**ked up when it came time to redesign the focus to compete with the rest of the market, so what they gained they lost. This challenger will sell, but it wont be a track car just more of a staight line show pony. When you think about it everyday they delay production on the Challenger they will lose more and more buyers because of fluctuation of gas prices. Just look overseas where they are a good 7 years ahead of us in cars, what makes you think it wont become like that?. This is just a spirt of old 70s musclecar s**t, but we all know it will die just like the muscle car era did some 30 years ago.

I dunno about you guys but Im sick and tired driving into a beautiful city like Toronto and seeing a white cloud over it, not to mention the huge ass cars with only one person in them cluttering up the streets.
D-Dub,Nov 24 2005, 03: Wrote:I dunno about you guys but Im sick and tired driving into a beautiful city like Toronto and seeing a white cloud over it, not to mention the huge ass cars with only one person in them cluttering up the streets.
[right][snapback]157441[/snapback][/right]

White clouds aren't the problem.... it's the orange clouds....*cough**weez*
[Image: 07_Camaro.jpg]

I'd rock that!
Pages: 1 2