FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crazy Taillights!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen these and I was like :wtf:

what will they think of next....

click here
There's a reason they don't have any pics of them on the car :P
So very true!!
um.....those lights are...um....GHEY
Pathetic, purely pathetic..... :blink:
my next mod fer sure.
Disco Stu likes disco tail lights. :ph34r:
They're certainly.... interesting

I wonder if they come with a leisure suit or if you have to buy that seperately? :rofl:

NefCanuck
Glad I could make some people laugh today!!

ZX3guy2000,Oct 27 2005, 12:04 PM Wrote:Glad I could make some people laugh today!!
[right][snapback]151982[/snapback][/right]

WE'RE MORE GLAD YOU DIDN'T BUY THEM. :lol:
LOL... no ... I don't think i could put my car through that!

but i was however looking at these..... not really sure about fitment though, and a little expensive!

click here
Never enough bling eh Tim? LOL
I just like the look of the chrome housing thats all! LOL......

Okay maybe I do like to standout, and I guess that is why my car flashes at night blue underneath!

hehehehe.......

But don't worry, I will be doing some changes to my car next year, so wait and see!!!!!
If they come complete with the matching rhinestone hubcaps and focus emblems then sign me up.
Those are the ugliest things I have ever seen. Who would buy those???????
These are just as nice :lol:
[Image: taillighthuh.jpg]
Actually I like these ones ^^^ a lot more than any of the other aftermarket focus tails. It's chrome but it doesnt have any crazy designs in it.

You can get those same tails in dark gray and also in red. The red LED tails would be pretty sweet, they look almost stock but having LED tails would be awesome.
ZX3guy2000,Oct 27 2005, 04:04 PM Wrote:Glad I could make some people laugh today!!
[right][snapback]151982[/snapback][/right]

Laugh, more like :puke:

Hope I NEVER witness those in person.
BLAH somebody get me a barf bag... ONLY IN AMERICA!!
paolo,Nov 1 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:BLAH somebody get me a barf bag... ONLY IN AMERICA!!
[right][snapback]153049[/snapback][/right]

Actually those are from ebay auctions in the UK :P And they're being sold on european-parts.net in Germany.. Europeans can have bad taste too :)