FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wrx Converted To Rwd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WRX converted to RWD and drifting/donuts/write off
Video

and the aftermath:
news
ZX5focused,Oct 25 2005, 10:24 PM Wrote:WRX converted to RWD

Self fulfilling prophecy IMO. Why try to fix what ain't broke? They had a better car before they touched it.

EDIT: That video has been circulating around Subaru camps for at least a month and the drivers universally condemed.
Daddy is going to be upset when he looks for his WRX in the driveway...
HAHAH.. AAHAHAHAHHA... :rofl:
What a complete and utter waste of a great vehicle. Serves them right.
Its not THAT bad of an idea what he did. A rear wheel drive car is going to be superior in more then a couple things... It could have been a very positive project.

The 'driving' though ... yeah .. ok thats not so good. He deserves that.
What a goon, he deserved every bit of that.

He also got PWN3ED big time.
I would have used that car right.
Subaru Drivers... yeash...
hey I actually liked that scoobie, and I must say RWD is no match for AWD. The only reason you'd want RWD is to do burn outs cause if you have driven a AWD car you'd already know that it acts/reacts like a RWD car does for the most part, just easier to control.
you know though, the odd fact that this was in New Zealand and he got nailed for it is funny, and he so desirved the charges brought against him...........

As For the Subaru......... in New Zealand they retail something like $90,000.00 new for WRX there.....
Frost__2001,Oct 26 2005, 06:39 PM Wrote:you know though, the odd fact that this was in New Zealand and he got nailed for it is funny, and he so desirved the charges brought against him...........

As For the Subaru......... in New Zealand they retail something like $90,000.00 new for WRX there.....
[right][snapback]151714[/snapback][/right]

isn't the AUS dollar like half of the loonie??

my bad:

1.00 CAD
Canada Dollars = 1.13289 AUD
Australia Dollars
1 CAD = 1.13289 AUD 1 AUD = 0.882701 CAD

Impreza WRX
WRX Sedan Manual $40,990.00*
WRX Hatch Manual $41,440.00*
Impreza WRX STI
WRX STI Sedan Manual $56,990.00*

that's what they go for in aussie land
that's austraila, not new zealand....

Subaru WRX STi Price.

2005 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi are $64,990. NZ dollars, not including the taxes / delivery. base price of the WRX is 45,990. NZ dollars, plus taxes etc....

I was off by 30k, but I was making a guess as everyting costs more there as everything is imported there.