FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Apexi Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone had any experience with the Apexi Worldsport exhaust for the focus? I heard an audio sample from focusfanatics and it was really really nice. It's not loud and ricey...just really deep and modest.

It also looks like around $500+ cdn according to u.s. websites.

Spend half and get the MBRP? Thank us later?

Sounds like the MBRP, and if you're within driving distance (and most are), you can arrange to have it installed for you for a decent price, too. Still under $500 CDN at that point.
MBRP
I have it. I love it. Alot of other guys have it, they all love it. cant beat the price.
FocusSport is the most mellow exhaust as far as tone goes and is as far away from ricey as it gets

Magnaflow i think have the best sound to them.

Vibrant are the loudest but offer a very unique sound and very throaty.

Apex'i exhaust are a bit over priced. if you can find a shop in canada that will sell you one for around $500, BUY IT!

same goes for the HKS exhausts.

i'm not real big on the MBRP exhaust, there are a few out here including one of our PW cars with the SVT exhaust and full race header and it really droans on the highway. granted the race header doesn't help but the tone difference between the MBRP and others around these parts is not that great IMHO.
The Zetecs sound a bit more aggressive than this, but not any louder:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~teamx/resized/mbrpinside.mpeg
I love mine. When I do up my new S10 project, I'm probably going to go with them again for a dual catback.
$500 is a damn good price for that. I've heard they are around $500+USD or so some guy with one on FF said so. I believe there is a sound clip over on FF.com also under the 'FocusFanatics wants your exhaust clips' thread. If I remember correctly it's close to the sound of the MBRP.

Honestly I'd rather have the MBRP, for the price difference you can get some other mods for your car and your getting something with the same quality in the end anyway that sounds almost the same.
bosal is very quiet as well......I have one