FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I'm looking for opinions on how people think this would look?

Basically for peopel who have seen my car in person.............

Thanks!!

click here

You should just paint your whole car chrome and be done with it :P

It'll go nicely with the mirrors, tails and the tint on your windows.
I wont lie...I think it looks shitty and cheap....

spend your dough on something better~~~
Like Raine said...And I agree with Microbuddy has well.... But it's your car!
it would kinda cheapen the look of your car .
just an opinion though. your car do what u please
It's not that bad... it'd flow with tje theme you've got going. Then again, it could be too much. I'd really have to see it all installed to get a good idea.
[Image: 97_10.JPG]

would rather have them in polished Stainless.... you can do that on tempos when the paint comes off.. too bad the focus is plastic
Do it Tim.

It's different.

Something we don't see around here anymore.
Well my opinion about chrome is "BARFFFFFFFFFFFF".... However, I was thinking about doing something along the same lines, except PAINTING it the same color as the car. But with that said, in my case being a silver car, the black door posts (for a lack of a better term) seems to give the illusion of single giant side windows, meaning that the drivers side window seems to flow from the front to the back without interuption. Now by painting these or installing the chrome things, may take something away from this "illusion"

If it was polished chrome metal and NOT "plastic material" i'd say go for it!

Read the ads on eBay very very carefully! ;)
ZX3guy2000,Oct 22 2005, 03:06 AM Wrote:Okay I'm looking for opinions on how people think this would look? 

Basically for peopel who have seen my car in person.............

Thanks!!

click here
[right][snapback]150794[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, I like them myself, just not sure how durable those things actually are though (I'm always leery of 'Fleabay' merchandise)

Those might even look good on my car... hrmm

NefCanuck
I just saw them and was like.... well.... not really liking how it looked but thought I would post up to see what others thought.

And now to possibly ease some minds on here... i will not be purchasing this exterior mod...

Thanks for the opinions!

Go all bling.... Fawk us all and go against the tide and bling it out. No seriously. The old guys and the young ladies love the bling. They couldn't give a shite about speed.

More chrome is good. :D
meford4u,Oct 23 2005, 02:45 AM Wrote:Go all bling.... Fawk us all and go against the tide and bling it out.  No seriously.  The old guys and the young ladies love the bling.  They couldn't give a shite about speed.

More chrome is good. :D
[right][snapback]150929[/snapback][/right]

I lost my left testicle in a chrome smelting accident. I am the epitome of bling....