FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ponitac Solstice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw a new Solstice (SP?) today. It was all black with the top down. Looked pretty good for a Pontiac.
I want that car, well that one or the saturn one. they both have the same chasis but diff looks. I think Saturn has HID's aswell
yeah, the saturn one is called the Sky, I like em both, cool little roadster.

even thought they are small cars, they still get that bulky look to em I really like.
I just hate the front end of the pontiac... too damned rounded off and those stupid grilles...
french_connection,Oct 5 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:even thought they are small cars, they still get that bulky look to em I really like.
[right][snapback]146892[/snapback][/right]

No doubt about bulk, they weigh more than a Focus with my wife in it.

ZING............................................ :lol:
2001 ZTS,Oct 5 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:
french_connection,Oct 5 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:even thought they are small cars, they still get that bulky look to em I really like.
[right][snapback]146892[/snapback][/right]

No doubt about bulk, they weigh more than a Focus with my wife in it.

ZING............................................ :lol:
[right][snapback]146901[/snapback][/right]

mmm, If my calculations are right your X-wife weights at 2860-2564=296 Ibs, No wonder you got rid of her. :D
Past experience will not allow me to like any GM vehicle, and especially a Pontiac.
sweet. Havent seen one yet but looking forward to it.

Anybody know if the sky is on on the streets now??

Flofocus,Oct 6 2005, 12:39 PM Wrote:sweet.  Havent seen one yet but looking forward to it.

Anybody know if the sky is on on the streets now??
[right][snapback]146985[/snapback][/right]

Its not on their site yet. so i guess they have not started it yet.
all I have to say about it is EEEEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwww