FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mudguard On Focus Lowered By 2"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sedan has been lowered by 2". I installed a set of ford moulded mudguards when my car was not lowered yet. Right now my front mudguards keeps rubbing on speed bumps and driveways. Has anyone try a different type of mudguards for the front? I like the moulded type. I'm wondering if anyone else makes mudguard for the focus that's a little bit shorter.
hey man , i don't think there are any available, but all u have to do is take them off and do a little modifying of your own.just make sure they are all even though
focuzedn2o,Sep 30 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:hey man , i don't think there are any available, but all u have to do is take them off and do a little modifying of your own.just make sure they are all even though
[right][snapback]145835[/snapback][/right]

if i trim the mudguard it will look wierd. I might just install some flat ones for the front.
trimmed my mudguards by almost an inch. works great. tried on speed bumps that I usually rub on. no more rubbing.
do what my friend did on his integra.....

just leave them there, they're plastic they're gonna wear down to the point where they don't rub anymore :) plus if you are in a hard corner and you don't hear the mud flaps rubbing, you're not pushing it hard enough B)
nass,Oct 3 2005, 08:11 PM Wrote:do what my friend did on his integra.....

just leave them there, they're plastic they're gonna wear down to the point where they don't rub anymore :) plus if you are in a hard corner and you don't hear the mud flaps rubbing, you're not pushing it hard enough  B)
[right][snapback]146403[/snapback][/right]

No, that just means your not driving a Focus. :lol: