FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Love Poly Urethane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Driving out on the highway to the g/fs at about 12am. Only doing about 100 since I always feel sketchy driving at night. Any way I noticed a s**t load of blood laying on the road so I quickly slow down and sure enough there 2 dead deers I swerve around. Phew. So I get back into my other lane and WHOA!!! another one laying on the road and BAM!!!

Didn't even pull over. I Didn't want to see what could be wrong. Eventually I got into a town and pulled over. No damage at all. Just a s**t load of blood dripping off the tranny. I was surprised with my car sitting so low and with the race header that the o2 sensors didn't rip out. Took it for a wash drove the car around, checked everything out and A OK.

Now I wonder if I had a fiberglass bumper what would of happened. YAY to POLY!!!
holy smokes... glad everything's ok... poly is definitely better than fiberglass...
s**t jay, you should have taken a pic or something, people must have thaught u were a killer! :P
No more bumper for me, if that would of happen to me!
if it wasnt night time and so late driving on the hwy by myself I would of stopped and took pictures but ya. I see a big ass hick pick up truck behind me in the dark and I take off lol.
polyurethane is slicker than deer guts in the rain.......