FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Old Members Ride Up For Sale Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know its passed thru a few ppls hand I personally almost bought it from the loan arranger way back before I started my build. He's asking $5000 for that price your basically paying for the air brush jod. and really low km wish him luck on the sale.

Trizzy ZX3
You can barely see the car. S#!tty pictures.
hes been trying to sell this car for a year now with no luck, started out around 9 grand.

Car is in great shape, but there is a lot of rice on the car. its got shorty header, catback, volant intake and i think thats it for performance mods. If some1's looking for a relatively cheap show car, then this is it as it just needs some touch ups on the front bumper. this car is about a 5 minute drive from my house and i see it almost everyday. good guy that has it but he just bought a SC400 lexus and is looking for a 2g DSM
worst part is the car has been unchanged by the last 2 owners. I don't think the airbrushing is ricey I kinda like it but the front bumper gotta go. But still $5000 is a great price to get this thing going.
I did lapping with Trizzy at Mosport. He span out once.
The pictures are s***ty for private ads on Trader unless you pay for the ad (they're doing a free 1 week online ad special). I put up high quality pictures and they turned out the same.

And yeah, he's been trying to sell for a long time, it's tough with that many mods.
ZX3_2NV,Jun 11 2009, 08:27 AM Wrote:worst part is the car has been unchanged by the last 2 owners. I don't think the airbrushing is ricey I kinda like it but the front bumper gotta go. But still $5000 is a great price to get this thing going.
[right][snapback]289313[/snapback][/right]

The only thing he changed with the car is putting in HID's and painting the interior along with tint and wheels as it came with stocks and no tint. As for rice, The front bumper looks terrible, the euro upper grill was hacked to be put in. I love this car but there is a little to much flash for my liking. i wud buy it for 5 grand, put on a euro body kit, different hood, buy your motor/turbo kit and call it a month haha
I tried selling mine for that...nobody wanted it... odd
hardk0re,Jun 11 2009, 07:56 PM Wrote:I tried selling mine for that...nobody wanted it... odd
[right][snapback]289367[/snapback][/right]

IIRC yours wasn't running at the time ... might've narrowed the field a bit in terms of prospects

:rolleyes:
GFXjamie,Jun 11 2009, 06:02 AM Wrote:I wud buy it for 5 grand, put on a euro body kit, different hood, buy your motor/turbo kit and call it a month haha
[right][snapback]289316[/snapback][/right]

You would be winning car shows and drag races all over. DO IT!!!! ROTM GAURANTEED
ZTWsquared,Jun 11 2009, 09:47 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Jun 11 2009, 07:56 PM Wrote:I tried selling mine for that...nobody wanted it... odd
[right][snapback]289367[/snapback][/right]

IIRC yours wasn't running at the time ... might've narrowed the field a bit in terms of prospects

:rolleyes:
[right][snapback]289370[/snapback][/right]

True, it runs now and i'm happy I didn't sell it for that. It was an easy fix.... :)

Now for the brakes which I need to replace in the front and the rear to even make it out to any track days this year, or pass cert for that matter.