FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Turned Out Good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got in my deagus cover and ford racing cover. Looks pretty dam good. Im going to paint the valve cover back to black though.

[Image: newtoys003.jpg]
at first i didn't know what the hell i was looking at, but i'm smart and figured it out...sweet, looks sharp.

You have the Zetec right? do they make these for Duratec's????

mind you i'm not big chrome, so polished aluminum would be my choice.
Mmmmmmm....chrome...

*drool*

Looks terrific
When i bought the deagus cover they sent me 2? I dunno if that how they are just shipped. Any way I got an extra one for any one who wants to buy it.
How mUch?? I'm lovin' it

Beauty... too bad it won't fit on the SPI.
that looks good jay, you should find a way to mount some LED's under it, i seen it done somewhere, just can't remember where
Look good,Jay.
Wasn't sure either at first what I was looking at. Nice reflection of the garage ceiling.
Jay, price for the second one right now please. Shipped to Toronto.

This is the same one gord has right?
Yup. Exact same one. I saw a picture of his engine bay and was

WOW!!! MUST HAVE lol

I bought the deagus cover and valve cover for 96$ us. so about 130 then ups charged me $39 duty :(
ZX3TUNR,Aug 25 2005, 12:41 AM Wrote:Yup. Exact same one. I saw a picture of his engine bay and was

WOW!!! MUST HAVE lol

I bought the deagus cover and valve cover for 96$ us. so about 130 then ups charged me $39 duty :(
[right][snapback]135579[/snapback][/right]

Make sure you remove that for all the winter driving you do. :rolleyes:
Part for 2.0 Litre engine plate cover

M-9434-F200

$64.99 US from Ford. You can order it directly from your dealer.

And it's stainless, not chrome.

meford4u,Aug 25 2005, 06:55 AM Wrote:Part for 2.0 Litre engine plate cover

M-9434-F200

$64.99 US  from Ford.  You can order it directly from your dealer.

And it's stainless, not chrome.
[right][snapback]135625[/snapback][/right]
can u get it for the 2.0 duratec as well?
i like it, i was looking into getting one of these also...i really like how it looks.
I got one. looks sharp. Love how it fits too. Ford actually made a sweet dress up part for once.
ZX3TUNR,Aug 24 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:...then ups charged me $39 duty :(
Just a point of information from somebody that imports a lot of stuff from the US.

The rapists at UPS charge $30 as a brokerage fee, NOT duty (You probably paid $30 brokerage fee, $9 tax and NO duty). The $30 is on the first $250 declared value of the parcel. After that it's like an extra $30 for every $250 increment.

Items shipped by mail (US Post Airmail or Global EMS) there is a $7.50 charge, period. No matter how much it is.

I cannot stress this enough. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER import stuff from the US using UPS. Either get them to ship it by US Post, DHL or Fedex.

If you go UPS you may as well buy it in Canada. :angry:
ZX3guy2000,Aug 24 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:How mUch??  I'm lovin' it
[right][snapback]135494[/snapback][/right]

I guess you didn't realize my pm was in reference to this......

Yeah, that stuff does look good...nice score man
OAC_Sparky,Aug 26 2005, 05:43 AM Wrote:
Just a point of information from somebody that imports a lot of stuff from the US.

The rapists at UPS charge $30 as a brokerage fee, NOT duty (You probably paid $30 brokerage fee, $9 tax and NO duty). The $30 is on the first $250 declared value of the parcel. After that it's like an extra $30 for every $250 increment.

Items shipped by mail (US Post Airmail or Global EMS) there is a $7.50 charge, period. No matter how much it is.

I cannot stress this enough. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER import stuff from the US using UPS. Either get them to ship it by US Post, DHL or Fedex.

[right][snapback]136125[/snapback][/right]

FEDEX is no better than UPS. they actually returned my item back to the states cause there was a brokerage charge on it and would not deliver it until it was paid. I even asked why they don't collect that charge upon delivery like everyone else does. They said it's not how they always do it. All in all it took another 5 days to clear up that mess.

When you have something shipped from the states it is important you talk with the seller/shipper and have them low ball the value, declare it as used, or a gift. that way you are not pegged with a charge at the boarder. It works for me.
nass,Sep 6 2005, 03:02 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Aug 26 2005, 05:43 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]136125[/snapback][/right]

FEDEX is no better than UPS. they actually returned my item back to the states cause there was a brokerage charge on it and would not deliver it until it was paid. I even asked why they don't collect that charge upon delivery like everyone else does. They said it's not how they always do it. All in all it took another 5 days to clear up that mess.

When you have something shipped from the states it is important you talk with the seller/shipper and have them low ball the value, declare it as used, or a gift. that way you are not pegged with a charge at the boarder. It works for me.
[right][snapback]139332[/snapback][/right]

i ordered my struts/shocks from US (about 290$ US) and UPS asked me 24$ CDN for brokerage/duty. Thats a good deal no ?
Pages: 1 2