FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanna Play A Game Of Quarters With This Guy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
holy moly, he could PWN3D anyon3
crazikev,Aug 12 2005, 12:24 PM Wrote:holy moly, he could PWN3D anyon3
[right][snapback]132235[/snapback][/right]

jesus, he is mental :blink:
HOLY S**T, wow that rocks, but those ain't quarters they look like US $1 coins or british money
you'd be hammered by the 2nd round.
Oh my. He's sure talented at quarters....
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 01:41 PM Wrote:Oh my. He's sure talented at quarters....
[right][snapback]132273[/snapback][/right]

That's probably his only talent to, i wonder if it's a turn on with the ladies.If so i might startin doing it everyday :lol:
what do you mean!?!?!? he probly gets laid more then most guys...

"Hey there cutie...wanna play some quarters?"

"ok...but im not very good hehe"

"Yeah neither am I...he"

Girl gets trashed, leaves with buddy, wakes up sore and with sticky hair...

PLAYA
Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!
[right][snapback]132308[/snapback][/right]

(goes to grab a shot glass and some quarters) :lol:
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!

Yeah, there's a reason you're still on this board... B)

that guy is a loser. Look at how freaked out he gets over getting a quarter in a glass. ffs. Go stop Iran from becoming a nuclear super power and I'll be impressed.
Raine,Aug 12 2005, 05:38 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 12 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:Hmmm... yeah, I think quarters WOULD be a turn on... now that I think of it!

Yeah, there's a reason you're still on this board... B)

that guy is a loser. Look at how freaked out he gets over getting a quarter in a glass. ffs. Go stop Iran from becoming a nuclear super power and I'll be impressed.
[right][snapback]132345[/snapback][/right]
cure for cancer, hiv, pms. Anyone of those and Then we got a super hero. :D
You do realize that this "video" was a compilation of the life's work of this kid. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts he has like hours upon hours of useless footage. And one really gay friend that sits there with him watching it all.
ZOOM,Aug 12 2005, 07:26 PM Wrote:You do realize that this "video" was a compilation of the life's work of this kid. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts he has like hours upon hours of useless footage. And one really gay friend that sits there with him watching it all.
[right][snapback]132359[/snapback][/right]

So what you're saying is that it's probably all flukes edited in a very cool and convincing way :P
Hmm, ZOOM has a point... its probably what happened.
yeah that makes some sense, thats pretty lucky to make all those shots.
He would still ruin me if i played him...

Zoom always chiming in with logic...party pooper
No I don't doubt he is a good "quarters" player, but some of those shots are not first time hits. The one across the room into the pan sorta deal. Or the one where it bounces into a glass, rims out and falls into another one, like that is messed up, its obvious by their reaction it was unintentional.

Sick shot, but still unintentional.
I think it was on City TV or something, but it was the beer olympics, where buddy was bouncing it off a table and hitting a small bucket like 30 feet away...time after time, now thats skill
Thats true.
Pages: 1 2