FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Loose The Badges.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got the badges off last weekend...What do you all think about it?
I think it looks really good...but it's mine so I am a little biased. :D

[Image: focusstcleanfixxed001.jpg]
sweet man.

1 of the 1st things I did was debadge mine.
i want to debadge mine but i'm afraid the sun has changed the paint color.
As I said in the other thread, all 05's look better without badging. Good work
Americans following our example of what good looks like.
looks nice...I love the debadged look.
Debadged looks good..

although all i took off on my 05' was the SES badge...I kinda like the new style 'FOCUS' & 'ZX5" badging..
Very Nice

Clean, and holy shittin' shiney...how many bottles of wax you put on that thing....
Nice and clean...no more chunks ahoy badges.
looks much better!
looks really good on a black car.
Not Bad for an american model lol......
looks good, but do those turn signals actually work on "american" cars?
There must be some interaction between the New York on the plate and the signals, which make them not work north of the border :lol:
crazikev,Aug 15 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:looks good, but do those turn signals actually work on "american" cars?
There must be some interaction between the New York on the plate and the signals, which make them not work north of the border :lol:
[right][snapback]132792[/snapback][/right]
Kev,

I drive from Hamilton to Oakville every day.

I think if you see Americans not signalling it's because "When in Rome, do what Romans do". ;)
OAC_Sparky,Aug 15 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Aug 15 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:looks good, but do those turn signals actually work on "american" cars?
[right][snapback]132792[/snapback][/right]
Kev,

I drive from Hamilton to Oakville every day.

I think if you see Americans not signalling it's because "When in Rome, do what Romans do". ;)
[right][snapback]132812[/snapback][/right]
my turn signal doesn't work south of the boarder either <_<
looks good, REALLY sharp
when i get my 05, i'm gonna do the same thing
that looks hot! not a fan of the 05's, but their starting to grow on my, specially with all the sexyness you guys have been doing to them
Nothing as pleasing to the eye as a nice smooth ass

[Image: picture.JPG]
Slimsride,Aug 10 2005, 04:56 AM Wrote:Very Nice

Clean, and holy shittin' shiney...how many bottles of wax you put on that thing....
[right][snapback]130525[/snapback][/right]

Thanks all... As far as the waxing..I waxed the rear end after debadging, but other than that I have only waxed the car once since I got it back in February. I do use turtle wax car wash with "shine booster" and eagle one wax as you dry 1-2 times a week though.
Looks hot!! Im going to that sometime this week! It's nice.
Pages: 1 2