FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I've Updated The Alldocs And Exterior Mods Pdfs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys seriously need to try the fogs-as-DRL mod. If for nothing else than to tell me if I have gone over the edge.

I did the mod today, it worked like a charm. Focus owners especially stare at you, as if jealous of your tiny DRLs :)

I also noticed an (obviously) less draw on the motor / charging system because the bulbs (at least mine) seem to draw a hell of a lot less juice.

I'm not claiming 15s here, or even high 16s. I could just feel the bottom-end, off-the-line pick up a tad.

Surprisingly, it made the SPI feel a HELL of a lot more like the 2.0L Duratec I drove last night. Especially considering I remember cursing the SPI's lack of intake-ability below 3500 as I pulled out of Stockfish on a warm night. It's like sucking air through warm mud while nicely filtered by a K+N cone.

Am I nuts? Do the OFOC.ca fogs-as-DRL mod and tell me if I am. It's easier than flaming someone when it can be done for $1-2 and takes all of 15-20 minutes. Plus, it just looks pimp. :D
Thanx Adam now i wanna get my fogs in so i can do this mod too!

i never realized it was soooo easy :D
it is a simple, and good looking "mod" if you were to call it that :P lol.anyways, good job adam, now we have just one more thing in common with our cars..oh wait, that's the only thing i think...