FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rear Badges..again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

K, i need an opinion. Do i, or do i not remove the rear badges from my car....i like it with 'em, but i think the clean look is cool too?

Who's done it, and do you like it better?

i was gonna say "the shaved clean" look, but for some reason that just sounds wrong... :blink: .

Clean is nice.
[Image: lowered3.jpg]
[Image: new.jpg]
microbunny,Aug 2 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:[Image: new.jpg]
[right][snapback]127356[/snapback][/right]

photoshopped?
no...thats my car!@@
05's dont have that ford logo on the hatch peice? If so thats nice!
thanks for the ideas guys....what did you guys use?? i hear dental floss works well

sorry for the noob-ness....just wanna do it right, so my car doesnt' wind up looking like the Dragon Car from the forum, or that ZX4 with the hood scoop and gi-mungus rear wing...

:ph34r: :blink: :rolleyes:
Slimsride,Aug 2 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:thanks for the ideas guys....what did you guys use?? i hear dental floss works well

sorry for the noob-ness....just wanna do it right, so my car doesnt' wind up looking like the Dragon Car from the forum, or that ZX4 with the hood scoop and gi-mungus rear wing...

:ph34r:  :blink:  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]127370[/snapback][/right]

just use floss and then rubbing alcohol to clean off the adhesive...and no rubbing alcohol will not fuk up your paint or clearcoat...

rinse it off after just to clean it!@
Personally I like the badging. I've left mine on my car.
I prefer the badges on my car 05's, but the older ones i'm not a big fan of so i would do one of two things 1: remove, 2: remove and put an 05 badge on
Crazirich,Aug 3 2005, 12:17 AM Wrote:I prefer the badges on my car 05's, but the older ones i'm not a big fan of so i would do one of two things 1: remove, 2: remove and put an 05 badge on
[right][snapback]127395[/snapback][/right]
stop dissing my car :angry:
Crazirich,Aug 2 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:I prefer the badges on my car 05's, but the older ones i'm not a big fan of so i would do one of two things 1: remove, 2: remove and put an 05 badge on
[right][snapback]127395[/snapback][/right]

yeah i think i'll keep mine now that i'm thinking about it...

like the plate????? hahahhaahaha
[Image: mycarnutjob.jpg]
I took mine off the day i braught the car home from the dealership.. used fishing line and then went to the car wash to get all the glue off. looks way better debadged.
lol either way its a matter of personal choice, i like mine due to the fact it has the ST badge and most people don't know how to tell the difference. Some people like the clean look, I just like to advertise
Fishing line works well.

Just make sure you wear gloves. It cuts.....DEEP!

No badges AT ALL on my ride.

[Image: DSCF0219.jpg]

[Image: c2604fc7.jpg]

Ford aint getting no free advertising from me. :lol:

I really gotta do that one of these days.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 3 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:I really gotta do that one of these days.
[right][snapback]127458[/snapback][/right]

I'll try to remember to bring some fishing line for ya on Saturday :D
I was thinking of changing focus to fucus... I only need the u !!!
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 08:36 AM Wrote:No badges AT ALL on my ride.
[Image: c2604fc7.jpg]
Ford aint getting no free advertising from me.  :lol:
[right][snapback]127436[/snapback][/right]

I SEE A FORD EMBLEM ON THERE ^^^