FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New To Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
w3rd :hi:
FociPhil,Jul 26 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:Hey Cooter, welcome!

Too bad you just missed the big GTA BBQ...would have been a nice gtg to attend. Isnt there someone else from BUffalo here? Dansmurf? does that ring a bell?

When i lived in Niagara Falls, i used to love crossing over to Buffalo, a little grimey at times, but good times nonetheless!
[right][snapback]125375[/snapback][/right]

And I like going up there. I think it's a lot better than here.
welcome cooter, hope to see u at a meet one day.
Cooter13WNY,Jul 26 2005, 01:55 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Jul 26 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:Hey Cooter, welcome!

Too bad you just missed the big GTA BBQ...would have been a nice gtg to attend. Isnt there someone else from BUffalo here? Dansmurf? does that ring a bell?

When i lived in Niagara Falls, i used to love crossing over to Buffalo, a little grimey at times, but good times nonetheless!
[right][snapback]125375[/snapback][/right]

And I like going up there. I think it's a lot better than here.
[right][snapback]125439[/snapback][/right]

you got that right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

:hi:

don't forget to stop at the duty free on the way back :ph34r:
We meet Wednesday nights about 8, if anyone is ever interested or in the area. Just let me know
microbunny,Jul 25 2005, 08:33 PM Wrote:
Cooter13WNY,Jul 25 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:..I'd like to meet up with some of the Niagara Falls guys..
[right][snapback]125164[/snapback][/right]

Well that leaves you crazy crackhead and crazy rock-fiend take your pick...they are both nuts and live down there...

welcome by the way
[right][snapback]125181[/snapback][/right]
whos that? :blink:
Welcome aboard :D

BTW, there is a dyno day comming up your more than welcome to come out even if its not to dyno. Just post in the dyno thread (see me sig.) if your going to come up.

:hi:

Where do you meet up on Wednesdays? Where abouts?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 26 2005, 11:49 PM Wrote::hi:

[right][snapback]125644[/snapback][/right]

Usually by the Walden Galleria Mall... it can change for a special event though ;)
:hi: Cooter & welcome to the board !

The Walden Galleria Mall it's in the Buffalo / grand Island area right? I've heard of it but juct can't remember the location.

I'm In Buffalo / Albany area a few times every other month ( I'm dating an american ) But, yeah I think that would be a cool idea to show off my Canadian Foci down south again, I had the chance to show off my car a few times while I was deep down south in Louisiana & Mississippi, and I loved every minute of it.
It's Buffalo/Cheektowaga border. I personally am on Grand Island. Anytime you're here for a Wednesday or even a weekend, just shoot me a message and we can set something up.
coooooota
Walden Galleria mall? i think thats where we bought some golf clubs, then smugled them accross the border :ph34r:
Cool cool,

I'll more then likely be down the week of the Aug. 16 - 18th on my way down to or heading back from Albany.
Cooter13WNY,Jul 27 2005, 06:53 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 26 2005, 11:49 PM Wrote::hi:

[right][snapback]125644[/snapback][/right]

Usually by the Walden Galleria Mall... it can change for a special event though ;)
[right][snapback]125655[/snapback][/right]

I see, I see... if it wasn't in the USA, I'd come out!
Pages: 1 2