FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New To Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. My name is Mike but damn near everyone around calls me Cooter. I've got a '00 ZTS with CAI, B&M Short throw, and stock resinator cut-off for now. My plans are to go all-out auto-x. I live in the Buffalo/Niagara greater area. I'd like to meet up with some of the Niagara Falls guys and then once in a while meet up in Toronto or somewhere along the way. We've got a small Focus group here but it's quickly growing. I bet they wouldn't mind meeting up either.
:hi:
lots of guys in the GTA
Cooter13WNY,Jul 25 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:..I'd like to meet up with some of the Niagara Falls guys..
[right][snapback]125164[/snapback][/right]

Well that leaves you crazy crackhead and crazy rock-fiend take your pick...they are both nuts and live down there...

welcome by the way
Sounds like you've put a lot of TLC into your Focus... how does it handle a Buffalo winter? Or is the lucky thing garaged? :lol: Oh and of course...

NefCanuck
Welcome Aboard B)
Welcome Cooter! :hi:
:welcome:
NefCanuck,Jul 25 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:Sounds like you've put a lot of TLC into your Focus... how does it handle a Buffalo winter?  Or is the lucky thing garaged? :lol: Oh and of course...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]125196[/snapback][/right]

I've only had it since April so I am not sure yet how it's going to handle in the snow. This will be the last winter it sees. I treat her well and so far she has treated me well back. I love her. She's fun but screams out for a s/c :D

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. Maybe sometime in August or Septemeber we can meet up.
Wellcome Foci Brother

says the "old" new guy!

ps. tip dont use "engrish". i found out the hard way
What's "engrish?"
Coot coot coot, dag dammit. Boss Hogge says :hi:
lol welcome aboard Cooter!
GONNA HEAD DOWN TO THE SWAMP AYEEEEEEE

Welcome by the way.

meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 12:26 AM Wrote:Coot coot coot, dag dammit.  Boss Hogge says :hi:
[right][snapback]125252[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha Boss Hogge!!! Classic!
:lol:

Welcome.
Well Helloooooooo Cooter! :D
Hey Cooter, welcome!

Too bad you just missed the big GTA BBQ...would have been a nice gtg to attend. Isnt there someone else from BUffalo here? Dansmurf? does that ring a bell?

When i lived in Niagara Falls, i used to love crossing over to Buffalo, a little grimey at times, but good times nonetheless!
i think dansmurf moved to tennesee or something like that.
scoobasteve,Jul 26 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:i think dansmurf moved to tennesee or something like that.
[right][snapback]125378[/snapback][/right]

Welcome Cooter :)
Pages: 1 2