FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: If You Could Start Over On Your Focus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking about this a littlw while ago.

If you could start over on your focus, sort of wipe the slate clean, what would change?

I would left my car with the WW lip kit, and started a Turbo build. I feel like a idiot doing the damn saleen kit, and all the other garbage, when i could be boosted and probly have the best suspension set-up.

I am actually considering selling this one, and getting a stock ZX3 used, to do this.

Anybody else?
im still fresh, gonna take it as far as it can go N/A without building up my motor. exterior wise jsut rims and a drop, no kit (i say that now...) then when i finish school depending where i am financially wise, either boost the focus or move on to new car with better performance then the focus. alot better!!!
Get the battery cable replaced even though they said I didn't need to :ph34r:
Dont get a focus lol
Bah. Not even buy this car. I would have got at least one with the ZTEC engine.

But since I'm stuck with this thing. I probably wish I would have gotten the SPI shorty header before Focus Central would have discontinued production.
nothing :D

haha...actually, Id proabably not spend any money on suspension/wheels/bodykitghts/etc and just buy Tom's full kit.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 20 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:Get the battery cable replaced even though they said I didn't need to  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]123859[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

ok, im gonna narrow it down a bit, ya gotta keep the car...not "i would have not got a focus"...cmon now
Flofocus,Jul 20 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:nothing  :D

haha...actually, Id proabably not spend any money on suspension/wheels/bodykitghts/etc and just buy Tom's full kit.
[right][snapback]123866[/snapback][/right]

yeah thats what im going through right now...a little regret <_<
I have to keep the focus.... Well thats not really fair...
I would have spent more time on my audio.
FociPhil,Jul 20 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 20 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:nothing  :D

[right][snapback]123866[/snapback][/right]

yeah thats what im going through right now...a little regret <_<
[right][snapback]123868[/snapback][/right]

I dont regret anything with the focus.

Actually....if anything, liek a lot here....I do regret buying the car (at leats the 00 models)
Not crash. :rolleyes:
If I could start over I would have gotten a manual, oh wait I DID start over ;)

When I started over I just did full exhaust and forced induction, the rest was just left over crap from my old focus.

Next up is suspension and more boost.....
I would have started the exact same wayI did...full suspension kit.

then...better tires.

then...custom turbo kit with proper tuning.

done.
I wouldnt have bought the WW mid-wing.. but I've since gotten rid of it anyway so it's like I started over. And probably gotten the FK suspension kit when it was on sale..

But I havent really done a lot of stuff, for lack of money.. so if ever I find a giant sum of money, I dont really have to start over, I just need to "start" ;)
I've been going in the direction so far that I would be from the start...however, I think that next time, I'd buy the window tint asap, and then start with the other things. I don't know If I wanna buy a ZX4 ST as my next one, or if I wanna wait and see if the C1 Platform Focus from europe gets brought over here. I just hope that if they do, they don't monkey around with close to 200 hp, or just above it...they need a car that is like 230 hp this time to even put a foot in the door with the competition...

Anyways, yeah, same direction as I've taken now...stereo and mild bolt-on's here and there when budget allows...
Zetec sedan, 5-speed, every bolt-on under the sun, PnP, and a S/C kit.

In other words, getting there now with the wrong engine and tranny, and short one S/C kit :P
haha, i wouldnt have given ford another chance with my second focus :ph34r:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 20 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:Zetec sedan, 5-speed, every bolt-on under the sun, PnP, and a S/C kit.

In other words, getting there now with the wrong engine and tranny, and short one S/C kit :P
[right][snapback]123893[/snapback][/right]

So you would still nightshade the beast?
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 20 2005, 03:11 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 20 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:Zetec sedan, 5-speed, every bolt-on under the sun, PnP, and a S/C kit.

[right][snapback]123893[/snapback][/right]

So you would still nightshade the beast?
[right][snapback]123895[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is good. :P
Pages: 1 2