FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Nascar Ford Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Taken from focaljet
http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...mber=2416957782

[Image: 06_fusionnascar_rq.jpg]
[Image: fusionnascar.a.jpg]
[Image: 06_fusionnascar_front.jpg]
[Image: 06_fusionnascar_rear.jpg]
[Image: 05FUSIONbc0061.jpg]

Going to miss the old taurus though, hopefully it will go out with another win to give the ford and taurus 3 championships in a row :)

And can anyone name those drivers LOL :P I can :lol:
Looks nice.
:puke:
What a trainwreck.

It looks like a Caddie with Monte Carlo tailights.
Martin, Kenseth, Biffle, Rudd, Kurt Busch, Jarrett, Edwards, Sadler

Stupid question
Crazirich,Jul 15 2005, 09:07 AM Wrote:Martin, Kenseth, Biffle, Rudd, Kurt Busch, Jarrett, Edwards, Sadler

Stupid question
[right][snapback]122479[/snapback][/right]

I was going to name them.... I forgot :P
Here is the street version (sorry about the blurry front shot)

[Image: 1881586_19_full.jpg]
[Image: 1881586_20_full.jpg]
[Image: 1881586_21_full.jpg]
I wonder what they are going to do for CASCAR???
Decent enough, just annoys me that Ford along with DC haven't produced a real two door coupe to race in NASCAR for years (I know that a "stock car" is about as stock as my titanium enhanced leg <_< ) These bastardized "coupes" just don't do it for me -shrugs-

Since everyone already named the drivers I won't, though I laugh at Mark Martin being in that pic, seeing as how he's retiring from driving at the end of this season, why would they use him to promote a new car...

NefCanuck
[Image: photoExt4_big.jpg]

still a caddie.
rich, dunno if you noticed but all those cars they had around the Molson indy, were not production models, nor were they functional. all of the disks for the brakes were paitned silver and had never been used before.
It looks like the car equivalent of a fat chick in tight jeans, especially at the rear. It really looks like it knocked out a Nissan Sentra SE-R and stole the rear tails... and then tried to fit into them but stretched them all to hell.
I don't think Martin is completely done yet. He'll be in the races he wants to run next year kinda like Terry Labonte this year
Crazirich,Jul 15 2005, 10:27 AM Wrote:I don't think Martin is completely done yet.  He'll be in the races he wants to run next year kinda like Terry Labonte this year
[right][snapback]122507[/snapback][/right]

Yah i here mark might come back again next year for a whole year to so we will have to wait and see, i hope to fack he does i wanna see him run one more time.

I think deep down biffle is taking it this year, any thoughts?
ZX5focused,Jul 15 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:rich, dunno if you noticed but all those cars they had around the Molson indy, were not production models, nor were they functional.  all of the disks for the brakes were paitned silver and had never been used before.
[right][snapback]122503[/snapback][/right]

Yes i know that, the Shelby & Sport Trac were Concepts and Fusions were pre prod. Thats why it has the emmisions sticker. The cars are functional (the red one runs and drives according to the Ford dude i talked to), but more less show models. The white GT was the real deal. It drove past the hauler when we were loading the car into the trailer and parked by the pace mustangs and other GT.
Kool_ZX3,Jul 15 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:
Crazirich,Jul 15 2005, 10:27 AM Wrote:I don't think Martin is completely done yet.  He'll be in the races he wants to run next year kinda like Terry Labonte this year

Yah i here mark might come back again next year for a whole year to so we will have to wait and see, i hope to fack he does i wanna see him run one more time.

[right][snapback]122565[/snapback][/right]

I wish. Three years in a row for Jack. What a rush that would be. I just don't know if they can be as "lucky" as the friggin 48 team. Johnson is still 106 points ahead i think. I know they wipe that when the ten to go comes but fack, how do you stay so lucky.
Crazirich,Jul 15 2005, 12:49 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Jul 15 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]122565[/snapback][/right]

I wish. Three years in a row for Jack. What a rush that would be. I just don't know if they can be as "lucky" as the friggin 48 team. Johnson is still 106 points ahead i think. I know they wipe that when the ten to go comes but fack, how do you stay so lucky.
[right][snapback]122609[/snapback][/right]

I dunno that damn jimmie johnson is damn lukcy he just seems to come out of nowhere sometimes going from the back to the front, or gettin in a crash but still seem to finish in the top 10 and keep biffle down. It will be either biffle or jimmie this year unless someone cracks up in the chase at the end and steals the title
Rednecks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
Its Rustys year this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

to bad hes driving a dodge, i wish he could be in that pic :(

The perfect crash ever : Gordon blows a tire in the turn, hits Johnson who is on the outside, Johnson goes in the wall hard, Gordon gets sideways and Dale Jr. T-bones gordon hard - i can only wish
That's a lotta passion for Go Fast, Turn Left. Even most blondes can handle that!

Except in that case it's Suck Fast, Spit Left.
Crazirich,Jul 15 2005, 08:28 AM Wrote:I wonder what they are going to do for CASCAR???
[right][snapback]122488[/snapback][/right]
your the one on this board that should know :lol:
Pages: 1 2