FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A 2001 Zts Public Service Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pic_app_focus_for5202.jpg]

$US155

I have a black lower grill for my WRX from the same company on my floor awaiting install. The quality is very good.

I can't remember what my Focus RS lower grill cost but it was probably twice as much as this "GrillCraft" one.

They also have one for cars without fogs for same price.

For both the with or without fogs you have a choice of silver or black. The mesh weave is not as "fine" (dense) as the real RS grills but pretty damn close.

http://www.grillcraft.com/applications/app...wMake&make=ford
nioce :)
it wouldbe nice to see an upper matching grill also.
i cannot find an upper grille anywhere?
would be nice though
thats old news bro
I've seen those grillcraft ones rust......look yuky...

cheaper alternative: live with the stock one....its not that bad :huh:
hardk0re,Jul 15 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:cheaper alternative: live with the stock one....its not that bad  :huh:
[right][snapback]122648[/snapback][/right]

Or do what i did.

[Image: DSCF0220.jpg]
I think Flo's homemade grill looks a lot better than the Grillcraft one.. but maybe in black it wouldnt be so bad. Big silver grills just stick out so much, if you're going to call that much attention to the grill you should have a really nice grill. It looks like the Grillcraft ones are just powdercoated gutter-guard mesh with a border around it, whereas the RS edition/collection grill has a really detailed stainless steel weave design.

There's a european company, I think they're called Lockwood or something, that makes a stainless version of the euro grill X-pattern. They're a lot more expensive though..