FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dropping My Car..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I am mainly mechanicly retarded... What is needed to drop my vehicle.. is it just springs and struts? Thanks for your time.
springs if you just want the looks, mind you somehwere down the road they will wear out your stock struts

springs and struts if you want look/ and performance
remember...if you drop your car more then 2" you'll need a camber kit. Me I got the eibach sport line, 2'' front and 2.25'' in the back and I needed a camber kit and my shocks are done... By a complete kit..springs and shocks...it's worth it!
focusonthis_88,Jul 11 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:remember...if you drop your car more then 2" you'll need a camber kit.  Me I got the eibach sport line, 2'' front and 2.25'' in the back and I needed a camber kit and my shocks are done...    By a complete kit..springs and shocks...it's worth it!
[right][snapback]120909[/snapback][/right]

front camber kit or the rear one?

where did u buy your kit from and who installed it for you ?
what rear camber kit did you get?
Springs will lower your car but I would suggest doing it right the 1st time and getting the Spring/struts/shocks done all at the same time.

B)