FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Scissor Door Adventure (pics Added)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You'll never have to "save up" to do cool stuff if you're loaded :D
by the time your that age you would look pretty funny getting out of a focus with scissor doors lol
ZX3TUNR,Jun 24 2005, 08:58 AM Wrote:by the time your that age you would look pretty funny getting out of a focus with scissor doors lol
[right][snapback]116899[/snapback][/right]

I think it's safe to say that by the time I'm that age, I'll be on to coller stuff than cars. :P

It's all good Jay.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guve you props for making your car one of a kind.

The car will still be one of the best in N.A.

As long as the doors are closed.
ANTHONYD,Jun 24 2005, 06:00 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Jun 24 2005, 08:58 AM Wrote:by the time your that age you would look pretty funny getting out of a focus with scissor doors lol

I think it's safe to say that by the time I'm that age, I'll be on to coller stuff than cars. :P

It's all good Jay.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guve you props for making your car one of a kind.

[right][snapback]116901[/snapback][/right]

LOL how did I know you would say that when I scrolled down lol.

I forgot to mention though. My dad asked me how I was going to open the doors in the garage since are roof sits pretty low. Hoping they should arrive next week and I can put them on ASAP providing they sent me the right ones lol.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 24 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 24 2005, 06:00 AM Wrote:

It's all good Jay.

[right][snapback]116901[/snapback][/right]

LOL how did I know you would say that when I scrolled down lol.

I forgot to mention though. My dad asked me how I was going to open the doors in the garage since are roof sits pretty low. Hoping they should arrive next week and I can put them on ASAP providing they sent me the right ones lol.
[right][snapback]116906[/snapback][/right]

:o :o :o :o

Good thought.
uhoh's... looks like you'll be trapped in the car. or have to push it into the garage.
maannnnnn thats easy.

Call up xzibit and get him to pimp your garage roof.
scoobasteve,Jun 24 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:uhoh's... looks like you'll be trapped in the car. or have to push it into the garage.
[right][snapback]116950[/snapback][/right]

but not in the winter.

The musium focus must live on.
go out the hatch!!
Or out the sunroof? :o
[Image: DSC05111.jpg]

[Image: DSC05114.jpg]
:unsure: ;)
man those are ugly rims. That focus has a sweet interior. I wish i had some shot of it still.
i don't like those wheels but damn i bet they cost more than entire car :ph34r:
I just cant see chrome ever on a focus :huh:
would u like interior shots young man?
yes i do :D

do you know the guy that drives this. I know I seen his car from SCN pictures.
haha. or out the window. dukes of hazzard style
The origional plan was to load up the pocket bike in the htach then come flying out.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 27 2005, 04:57 PM Wrote:The origional plan was to load up the pocket bike in the htach then come flying out.
[right][snapback]117841[/snapback][/right]

thats awsome!!
Your probably going to have to leave the window down and do a DUKES move....

Can't wait to see it Jay, awesome stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3