FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F2 Rs Spoiler Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got home from the shop, got my F2 RS spoiler installed finally

[Image: 15-05-09_1226.jpg]
[Image: 15-05-09_1227.jpg]
[Image: 15-05-09_1229.jpg]
[Image: 15-05-09_1230.jpg]
fatphocus,May 15 2009, 11:56 AM Wrote:Just got home from the shop, got my F2 RS spoiler installed finally

[Image: 15-05-09_1226.jpg]

Looks good ... now when you stack the cold ones on the lower wing you've got a bit of shade to keep them cool. :lol:
Looks amazing. I want one.
Focus man, Focus.,May 15 2009, 01:53 PM Wrote:Looks amazing.  I want one.
[right][snapback]287414[/snapback][/right]

thanks, i love the look of it also but id recommend not buying from F2- my spoiler came cracked and they didnt offer to replace it at their cost, I had to pay so i said screw that and I have a buddy with a body shop who fixed it for me, and as he was going to paint it, he was wiping it down and then the other side cracked. so he fixed that side also and now its good
fatphocus,May 15 2009, 01:59 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,May 15 2009, 01:53 PM Wrote:Looks amazing.  I want one.
[right][snapback]287414[/snapback][/right]

thanks, i love the look of it also but id recommend not buying from F2- my spoiler came cracked and they didnt offer to replace it at their cost, I had to pay so i said screw that and I have a buddy with a body shop who fixed it for me, and as he was going to paint it, he was wiping it down and then the other side cracked. so he fixed that side also and now its good
[right][snapback]287425[/snapback][/right]

i read a lot of bad stories about F2 so thats no surprise

i'll tell you honestly if you posted a photo of your car and asked people "guess a new part on my focus?" i wouldn't even know where to start....is you car becomming too busy exterior wise? maybe too many spoilers
try not to over do because some people get carried away

this car would looks so much cooler with some white OZ's
It's a nice car but I look at those spoilers and can't help but wonder if they are as sharp edged as they look :ph34r:

Fall against it... need a medic

NefCanuck
haha no they arent sharp they are rounded edges but thats it for the back minus LED tails and the exterior is basically done
Great looking hatch spoiler! B)
EWWWWWWWW looks terrible without the stripes on it

haha jks looks good buddy
drunkinmonkey,May 15 2009, 07:17 PM Wrote:EWWWWWWWW looks terrible without the stripes on it

haha jks looks good buddy
[right][snapback]287435[/snapback][/right]

Why did you have to say jks, I was going to make fun of your silver door..... :angry:

:lol:

I love your spoiler , don't mind the player haters man , just do your thing and enjoy it . Represent ;)
Dont hate the player, hate the game. Recognize :lol:
NikiterZTS,May 15 2009, 10:45 PM Wrote:Dont hate the player, hate the game. Recognize :lol:
[right][snapback]287446[/snapback][/right]
WORD UP :lol:
looks awesome (but f2 is crap service yes) and now u can get rid of the middle spoiler :)
Are you planning to stripe it? I do think it will complete the look.
ZX3_2NV,May 19 2009, 10:35 AM Wrote:Are you planning to stripe it? I do think it will complete the look.
[right][snapback]287553[/snapback][/right]

yeah, Im just waiting to get a little bit of cash together first because last time I went in to ask about it, because its a metallic vinyl its like $50/sq foot or something and they have none in stock