FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got A Little Somethin Somethin Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just about to sit down and eat breakfast when there was a ring of my doorbell, and look what it was.

[Image: IMGP0164.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0162.jpg]

Thanks again Jason.
So purdy.
zoom zoom zoom
i now officially hate you!! just kidding, nice purchase, hope your happy with it!
Is that the kit you bought off Jay? Very nice..... hope you can get some tuning for it and damn, you'll be sooooooooo set!
Great now leave me good feedback :P
this is what ya gotta do...

hook it up
tune it nice nice
post dyno sheets
post video

watch jay turn green

:ph34r:
S2,Jun 13 2005, 09:47 AM Wrote:Is that the kit you bought off Jay?  Very nice..... hope you can get some tuning for it and damn, you'll be sooooooooo set!
[right][snapback]113998[/snapback][/right]

Tim at Bishops already got me a diablo chip all tuned and ready to go, then a trip to Vancouver to get it on the dyno and fine tune it all.

hardk0re,Jun 13 2005, 10:17 AM Wrote:Great now leave me good feedback  :P
[right][snapback]114006[/snapback][/right]
Thanks hardk0re, already done
this is a kit right? not just the charger?
BerinG,Jun 14 2005, 09:50 AM Wrote:this is a kit right? not just the charger?
[right][snapback]114215[/snapback][/right]

Yeah Jays old kit.
ahhh yeah.. i'd love to drive an s/c car .. heard the feel is not the same
BerinG,Jun 14 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:ahhh yeah.. i'd love to drive an s/c car .. heard the feel is not the same
[right][snapback]114234[/snapback][/right]

It isn't.

When Steve and I datalogged my car....his commenst were somethign along the lines of...

"Gawd, I wish my car had this kind of torque"

:D B)
I drove both :) Even a shitty turbo with a quick tune from steeda put me back in my seat much harder than my current setup.

I still think my current setup moves real well and was a better choice than staying with my turbo, and the supercharger whine is real nice. I don't think i'll ever have that nice low end torque that you get with the turbo.....

Got a few more pics from a quick inventory session.

[Image: IMGP0168.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0167.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0166.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0169.jpg]

Car should be going up on jackstands Saturday.
Im not gunna lie and I admit seeing those pics makes me sad. It was a hard decision havng to sell something I not only talked about so much but something I was really excited about to.

Oh well. I just gotta sit and stare at these others parts I got till I can put it all together.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 15 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:Im not gunna lie and I admit seeing those pics makes me sad. It was a hard decision havng to sell something I not only talked about so much but something I was really excited about to.

Oh well. I just gotta sit and stare at these others parts I got till I can put it all together.
[right][snapback]114557[/snapback][/right]
I will do my best to give it a good home, and let it out and run every now and then. ;)
sooo nice, :D
Nice, I want someone to ring my doorbell with something like that too.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 15 2005, 08:32 PM Wrote:Im not gunna lie and I admit seeing those pics makes me sad. It was a hard decision havng to sell something I not only talked about so much but something I was really excited about to.

[right][snapback]114557[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to the club :o
sexy.