FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sun... Time... And Meguiar's !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a lot of work cleaning my little beast, I took some 'arty' pics...

I'd really appreciate it if you guys gave a little comment, advice or idea's...

[Image: e81315f0.jpg]

[Image: 390d9e1f.jpg]

[Image: 75d84367.jpg]

[Image: f80e6bd1.jpg]

[Image: 83f6b784.jpg]

[Image: cc93c472.jpg]

[Image: 166af44c.jpg]

Greets from Belgium
Rev
I like the lips they nice and the rims a awsome. Good Job, keep up the good work.
we love pretty much anythign euro and your car looks sweet....tinted windows would look awesome, that and maybe painting the side trim, eveything else is perfect.
looks good, what rims are those?
yeloZX3,Apr 24 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:looks good, what rims are those?
[right][snapback]104124[/snapback][/right]
O.Z. Superturismos ????
Good lord that is a nice looking car!

Belgium?
to tell you the truth i think its sick the way it is...
if you paint the side then you would have to paint the front and back...

IMO i like the black mouldings...

nice car dood
Um, fellas, aren't those just stock ST170 wheels? Nice, but nothing out of the ordinary

As for the car it looks very nice. Only work I can see noticibly is the lip kit and a little more of a drop than stock. I'm with the guys when they say paint the trip and tint the windows, but otherwise the car is nice. :) Maybe get some North American spec tail lights and wire up the reverse signals as turns. Would look nicer having white there instead of amber on a silver car.
Raine,Apr 24 2005, 06:59 PM Wrote:Um, fellas, aren't those just stock ST170 wheels? Nice, but nothing out of the ordinary
[right][snapback]104143[/snapback][/right]

Nope, I'm thinking they are the real deal OZ GrandTurismo or whatever they were called (SuperTurismo GT?), what the ST170's wheels were meant to mimic.
:) Your ride looks pretty awesome from what I see...

Great job !!!
ummm Hmmmm Drooooooool
Euro Cars = Gorgeous.
awsome looking ride!! i'd buy it if it was up for sale :)
that looks sweet, How much did the euro bumpers cost, and how hard was it to install them? what lip & skirts is that, and what drop is that your riding on?
*EDIT* just realized you ARE from europe, I take back the question about the euro bumper cost, since it didnt cost you anything for that.. LOL but my other questions still stand.,
I think the car came with euro bumpers he is in europe if I'm not mistaken? I love the fogs on that front end tho!
DAM,DAM,DAM! nice car and you got DAM good beer!!!
Now... I'll try to answer all your questions :)

It's obvious that it's a Euro focus, so I only had to add the lip kit from EGR.
Then I changed the standard fogs to the ST ones.
The rims are indeed OZ Superturismo GT's: 17"
I lowered the car with H&R springs, which gave a -4,5 mm drop.
That's about it.

My future plans:
Painting the side strips :)
US Rear lights
Roofspoiler
ST head lights

But it'll depend on the capital that I'll have available, cause at the moment I'm saving for a second 'toy' :P

Thanx for the comments anyway !

Greets
Rev from Belgium
looks very nice.. i want it
just leave the side trims and bumpers black looks really nice that way. Plus it has that euro look to it. Looking at your car actually make me want to paint my side trims and bumper trim black.
Pages: 1 2