FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Blue Wrc Foci. Check It Out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://members.cardomain.com/i8honda

hey, any florida locals, sw florida in naples and the sorrounding area, let me know for the next gtg. thanx
RICH
<_<
Welcome to the site.

You've done lots to your car, and I see that you've had the privilege to take pics with Simons old car.

I dont htink their is to many people from Florida here since this is a Canadian Site, but who knows. :huh:
read the name...focus canada..you won't find many people from florida, sorry dude...but :hi:

btw, i'm not being mean, just sayin it how it is :P
i was at flordia once, we drove in the ocean on the beach(in Daytona i think) and the cops yelled at us over the loud speaker "get out of the water"
welcome to the site man.
I hope that kid is taking good care of Simon's car....

Your car is tight too.

Welcome!
I was gonna say, you aren't likely to find any Floridian's here, but that rally car you're parked beside was born in Ontario

On a side note tho, wtf have they done to the headlights of it?!?

[Image: 746108_10_full.jpg]
:hi:

We'll send you a complimentary snowball and beaver within 6-8 weeks. We do not guaranty that the snowball will be white and the beaver will make it to you alive though.

Welcome in and pull up a barstool. Waiter, a nice cold Molson Canadian for this gentleman...
YEAH YEAH ... I KNOW , I KNOW I THOUGH IN THE TEAM FOCUS WEB SITE.. SORRY, GUYS!!
THANX FOR THE REPLY.

AND WHO R U GUYS TALKING BOUT? THE WHITE RALLY FOCI BEHIND ME?? WITH THE DECALS? :unsure:
I THINK HIS NAME IS NICK, MET HIM LAST TIME I WENT TO THE FLORIDA G2G.
RICH
:rolleyes:
yeah your buddy nick got the car from a member of this board, that built the car...

and then your buddy baought it, and put some yellow tint on it <_<

but welcome anyways...car looks sweet
FOCUZTYLE,Apr 15 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:YEAH YEAH ... I KNOW , I KNOW I THOUGH IN THE TEAM FOCUS WEB SITE.. SORRY, GUYS!!
THANX FOR THE REPLY.

AND WHO R U GUYS TALKING BOUT? THE WHITE RALLY FOCI BEHIND ME?? WITH THE DECALS? :unsure:
I THINK HIS NAME IS NICK, MET HIM LAST TIME I WENT TO THE FLORIDA G2G.
RICH
:rolleyes:
[right][snapback]101852[/snapback][/right]

why are you yelling? :lol:

Like it was previosuly said, that white 'rally' Car belonged to Simon on this board, we all miss that car. :(