FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Gold Sedan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi! this is my first post here. i'm from the Quebec, near Montreal

here's a link to my cardomain page. i update it everytime i have something done on my car

click here!

i'm also registred to 450performance.com , clubfocusquebec.net and Focusfanatics.com on the same username
Nice car. A little over-the-top styling for me, but good work!

Bienvenue!
Nice Gold!
Good to see you on here. I love your sedan :D
I really hate asking these questions, but is that a fake FMIC in the lower grille? :huh:

Other than that, it's not bad.
Hey man, about time you joined the site here!!!

Welcome to FocusCanada!! (yes I'm the same S2 from FF).
[Image: 264365_279_full.jpg]

I like it because it's original!!!!
Looks good, how do like the sedan? Ive never driven the sedan. Hmm trip to the dealer. :lol:

What mods are under the hood of that puppy? :ph34r:

David
love that bumper B)
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 31 2005, 09:30 AM Wrote:I really hate asking these questions, but is that a fake FMIC in the lower grille? :huh:

Other than that, it's not bad.
[right][snapback]97914[/snapback][/right]

no its not a fake front mouth inter-cooler, its the OEM radiator
NoiSeeVT,Mar 31 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:Looks good, how do like the sedan?  Ive never driven the sedan.  Hmm trip to the dealer. :lol:

What mods are under the hood of that puppy? :ph34r:

David
[right][snapback]97934[/snapback][/right]

i like driving my sedan, its handling like a zx3 i guess

i dont have a lot of mods under the hood. i only have an UDP kit, Diablo chip, MBRP catback and a Volant intake. but plan to add a turbo kit in 2006 if everything is fine, i need to strengh the ATX tranny before

here a list of my current mods

Exterior
- EXTREME-DIMENSIONS R-34 front bumper
- XENON side skirts
- XENON rear skirt
- FASTco Virus 17inch wheels
- GSG clear sides marker with amber bulb
- BLAZER UltraWhite fogs light
- SVT upper grill
- APC silver mesh grill
- KS black dual halo projector headlight
- APC euro tail light
- Custom short antenna
- LLUMAR Tinted Window (50% front doors, 35% rear doors, 20% back window/ front banner)

Engine
- VOLANT air intake
- MBRP stainless steel cat-back
- DIABLOSPORT performance chip
- FORD RACING under drive pulley kit
- Custom silver battery cover
- Custom silver fusebox cover

Handling
- HANKOOK Ventus HRII H405 215/40-r17 tires
- APEX lowering spring
- BREMBO rotors
- WAGNER Thermo Quiet premium brake pads
- G-FORCE chrome front strutbar

Interior
- GEMICO PRODUCTS chrome dash trim
- APC Ford shoulder pads (4)
- APC chrome pedals

Audio / Security
- KENWOOD KDC-722 head unit
- ALPINE MRP-M200 amplifier
- ALPINE Type S 12" subwoofer
- ALPINE Type S enclosure
- SCOSCHE wiring
- POLARSTART remote starter system
- EUROLITE purple neon tubes (2)
- HOYO purple neon strobo tube

*** i updated the page today, i got the xenon part of my body kit painted and installed
Hey man, those Xenon skirts and back look awesome!!
Not quite my cup of tea but better off than most ;)

welcome
not that often that you see a sedan modified like that. looks good.

btw, i belive thats the a/c condenser that NOS2Go4Me thinks is a FMIC.
thanx for the comments! i would keep you all updated with any new part added on my sedan :)
focusgold2001,Mar 31 2005, 05:42 AM Wrote:hi! this is my first post here. i'm from the Quebec, near Montreal

here's a link to my cardomain page. i update it everytime i have something done on my car

click here!

i'm also registred to 450performance.com , clubfocusquebec.net and Focusfanatics.com  on the same username
[right][snapback]97876[/snapback][/right]

Salut! Ça fait plaisir de voir que les gens commencent à migrer de ClubFocusQuebec vers FocusCanada!

Question for you: is you bumper in polyurethane?
linoleum,Apr 1 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:
focusgold2001,Mar 31 2005, 05:42 AM Wrote:hi! this is my first post here. i'm from the Quebec, near Montreal

click here!

i'm also registred to 450performance.com , clubfocusquebec.net and Focusfanatics.com  on the same username

Salut! Ça fait plaisir de voir que les gens commencent à migrer de ClubFocusQuebec vers FocusCanada!

[right][snapback]98270[/snapback][/right]

je commence a migrer de FocusFanatics vers FocusCanada plutot, je suis plus actif que jamais sur ClubFocusQuebec (je suis rendu dans le top10 des postwhore)

Answer: no, my front bumper is made of fiberglass :(
focusgold2001,Apr 1 2005, 10:09 PM Wrote:

click here!

je commence a migrer de FocusFanatics vers FocusCanada plutot, je suis plus actif que jamais sur ClubFocusQuebec (je suis rendu dans le top10 des postwhore)

[right][snapback]98332[/snapback][/right]

What do you think of fiberglass so far? I'm asking you because I dream of getting this body kit. But everybody's telling me fiberglass is a big no-no...
linoleum,Apr 2 2005, 03:56 PM Wrote:

click here!

What do you think of fiberglass so far? I'm asking you because I dream of getting this body kit. But everybody's telling me fiberglass is a big no-no...
[right][snapback]98459[/snapback][/right]

LOL! I just realized it's the exact same you have (didn't recognize it with the fog)! :lol:
linoleum,Apr 2 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:
linoleum,Apr 2 2005, 03:56 PM Wrote:

click here!

[right][snapback]98459[/snapback][/right]

LOL! I just realized it's the exact same you have (didn't recognize it with the fog)! :lol:
[right][snapback]98461[/snapback][/right]

yeah this fiberglass bumper is definitly no-no. if i knew it doesnt fit right before ordering it , i definitly get something else made of urethane
Pages: 1 2