FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Got A New Toy For The Focus...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And... I'm gonna make you guess. Yes it's an appearance mod, and it goes somewhere in front of the steering wheel. This little puppy made my night.

Oh, and I got to check out Silverstars tonight... and that was on the grey headlight modules. Very nice. Can't wait to try them on my chromed headlight units.
Is it a scooby doo head bobble?

:P
Hahah nope... it can exist anywhere between the headlights and the steering wheel. It's actually a tad simple in what it really is, but the execution is flawless. Maybe I'm amused easily, but I think it rocks! :D
"How about a Carbon fiber hood !"

(Or a plexi-glass wind deflector,neon window spray heads, :lol: hanging dice, gps navigation device, gauge pod on the a pillar...) :blink:
The Ford logo illuminated.
A Tach
MeFord4u is the closest so far...

Man, I'm gonna get ripped on for this, but it's HILARIOUS to see what's being posted.

Flo - a tach is comin soon ;)

EDIT - no-one will probably get it, I'll post what it is when I get back from dinner.
I'll post it... it's another factory grille, but the signal light lenses are nicely blacked out with Nightshades. SL8RZZX3 did a sweet job on the grille, and I got it at the same time.

I really can't wait to get it bolted up to the car... it makes keeping the stock grille an appealing idea. Pics to come when mounted.

Like I said, it's minor to most folks, and hell I know I'm amused easily... but seeing the same job done on his sister's car made me REALLY want to drive home and go on a mod-fest.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 25 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:I'll post it... it's another factory grille, but the signal light lenses are nicely blacked out with Nightshades. SL8RZZX3 did a sweet job on the grille, and I got it at the same time.

I really can't wait to get it bolted up to the car... it makes keeping the stock grille an appealing idea. Pics to come when mounted.

Like I said, it's minor to most folks, and hell I know I'm amused easily... but seeing the same job done on his sister's car made me REALLY want to drive home and go on a mod-fest.
[right][snapback]81056[/snapback][/right]

I'll make ya a sweet grill. If you have 2 stock grills, send me the other one with some $$ and I'll hook ya up. ;)
"Got to see those pics!"
Penwraith,Jan 27 2005, 01:51 AM Wrote:"Got to see those pics!"
[right][snapback]81347[/snapback][/right]

Will do man, the stuff is in the back of my rental Envoy still :D :lol:
Here's a linked shot to the final product. We got the Silverstars installed today, too.

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP ARE THEY BRIGHT!! :blink:

Anyways, on to the show:

WARNING - NOT 56K FRIENDLY~

http://teamx.webhop.org/files/tinted.jpg

I'll get a decent night shot later... does that look good or what? :)
Already an impovement!

Keep going! it looks great!
Sharp little bit o kit !!
Such a cheap and simple mod, yet it cleans out the front grill nice.
Someof the cheap DIY mods are the best ones.

j.a.dj

looks good but can you get intruble foe having tinted aything like brake lights and signles ???

just wondering
j.a.dj,Feb 2 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:looks good but can you get intruble foe having tinted aything like  brake lights and signles ???
[right][snapback]82751[/snapback][/right]

For the signals in the grill I dont think you really have to worry about the law.. since they arent reflectors it's not a big deal to cover them, and as long as enough light is visible through them while operating it shouldnt be a problem. And with the grill it's not really as obvious as with a taillight, nobody will really notice.
Mirroring from my "Post your ride" post:

http://teamx.webhop.org/files/alltinted.jpg

Still need to do some quick night time testing for light throughput and quality, but it'll look nice when mounted for good :)