FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Shoes... Well Refurbished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stockers painted black with some Azenis RT-615's.... Enjoy :)

[Image: newshoes001.jpg]
[Image: newshoes002.jpg]

that looks sharp -- not to mention lightweight. Kudos!
darkpuppet,Apr 16 2009, 05:54 PM Wrote:that looks sharp -- not to mention lightweight.  Kudos!
[right][snapback]285136[/snapback][/right]

Are those stockers light? I wouldn't have thought so...

Looks good though! Big fan of the direction your car is going... :D

What did you paint them with?
If i were to guess, i would say the stockers are roughly 15 lbs, pretty light only being 15x6 rim aswell. The paint used is just duplicolour high perforance wheel paint. its flat black with a clear coat on top.

Im planning something for the hood/front end that i can do to continue my red/black two tone deal. Its really comming a long. I love black wheels to :)
GFXjamie,Apr 16 2009, 11:23 PM Wrote:duplicolour high perforance wheel paint.
[right][snapback]285174[/snapback][/right]

I think thats at least 5hp right there. LOL Jokes :lol:
IIRC, the can said something like 6-7 whp gain, but i could be wrong :lol:

Car feels alot quicker thats for sure, with the lighter wheels back on and smaller rolling radius, im hitting the track this weekend to see what this baby can run. hunting for some 14's
Where's the red pin stripe like the rims with the slicks. They look good but the pin stripe will look amazing
I didnt feel like putting it on yet, i plan to do it, just not right now. one day when i have spare time and patience i will get that done as well, should look wicked and give some separation between tire and rim.
Car looks great!