FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Check This Out !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd try to make you jealous by posting pictures of all the different Ford pick up trucks we have but it would probably work as well on you as it does on me, that is not at all.

5300lbs dry & 17 feet long:

<a href='http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/ag/ford_expedition_xltsport4x4_2005_exterior_2_346x270.jpg'>[Image: ford_expedition_xltsport4x4_2005_exterior_2_346x270.jpg]</a>

EDIT: It can't fly but can sure do a mean roll. ;)
Like that white one. Looks like an unstretched funny car.

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Revolution23/Focus/461.jpg'>[Image: 461.jpg]</a>
2001 ZTS,Aug 24 2004, 11:18 AM Wrote:5300lbs dry &amp; 17 feet long:
and if that's too small you could always get an Excursion :o
I owned a basically eurospec car ...

So .. meh .. =P

Althought i really like the st170 bumper.. Im swaying lately... that might just be the best look on the focus...
<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Revolution23/Focus/db874185.jpg'>[Image: db874185.jpg]</a>

Look how good this thing looks with the unpainted side moldings. Any silver NA focus looks like s**t with the unpainted moldings. Why couldn't FORD just make euro ones and adjust the bumpers and emissions and send them over here. No they had to revamp the whole thing, make the bumpers uglier and then send it here from Mexico. Those Foci look mint though.
MAlby7,Aug 24 2004, 07:57 PM Wrote:Why couldn't FORD just make euro ones and adjust the bumpers and emissions and send them over here. No they had to revamp the whole thing, make the bumpers uglier and then send it here from Mexico.
.......and the nerve of making them cost half as much plus the audacity of giving us a more powerful engine! :angry:
2001 ZTS,Aug 24 2004, 04:05 PM Wrote:
MAlby7,Aug 24 2004, 07:57 PM Wrote:Why couldn't FORD just make euro ones and adjust the bumpers and emissions and send them over here.&nbsp; No they had to revamp the whole thing, make the bumpers uglier and then send it here from Mexico.
.......and the nerve of making them cost half as much plus the audacity of giving us a more powerful engine! :angry:
So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, I forgot about that. My bad!
Most base UK Focus is 1.4L and costs GBP 10,023 or $CDN 23,460

The UK &quot;ZETEC Internet&quot; version of the Focus appears to be the one closest to our own and costs GBP 12,588 or $CDN 29,464. Current price here for a ZETEC hatch is $16,795.

EDIT:

Oh and one more thing, doing the conversion a ST170 would cost $CDN38,643 before tax. So much for that idea huh? ;)
Quote:Look how good this thing looks with the unpainted side moldings. Any silver NA focus looks like s**t with the unpainted moldings. Why couldn't FORD just make euro ones and adjust the bumpers and emissions and send them over here. No they had to revamp the whole thing, make the bumpers uglier and then send it here from Mexico. Those Foci look mint though.

@ MAIby7: Thanx! That ones mine! And your right, I think it looks good with the unpainted moldings, allthough almost everybody thinks I have to paint them. I chose not to because I'm a little affraid of scratches and dents of doors...
My opinion: the black moldings make the car look wider and lower to the ground.

To give you guys an idea of the price of this car:

Standard:
1.8 TDCi 115 bhp (sport version)
full option
26 000 USD
but I got it for 19 000 USD (I bought it when was 6 months old and had done 4000 miles)

Modifications:
Wheels &amp; Tires: 1900 $
Bodykit (incl. painting): 2600$

So all together it's worth 30 500 $

I don't know if that's cheap or rather expensive overthere in Canada but here in Belgium it's just on the edge of expensive :)

Greets
Rev
I like my &quot;euro&quot; focus :D
thabrat,Aug 24 2004, 06:27 PM Wrote:I like my &quot;euro&quot; focus :D
Fuk you :lol: