FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Car Is Finally Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
its not my style but props for all the time and money you put into your car
Good stuff man..

those fenders are nuts!!!

Looks wiked!!

:)
Cool.
I have never seen those fenders before. Nice! doing something different...
Yeah those fenders are awesome!!
Nice work. Reminds me of French Connection's old focus. Those fenders look very different, good stuff.
Ya man, not really my style but I really like those fenders. I love the bottom part of them, looks real sharp.
That car's got some bling.

Nice work

Thanks guys. It is an ode to Marc. I always loved his front bumper, and now I got one for myself. The avenger front I found was the only front end that would really flow well with the rest of the wings west w-typ kit (which I already had)

The fenders are a newer thing, I love em. As soon as I saw em, I was like damn! I have already seen the z3 fenders on a few focus' so I got something new. I'm gonna paint the mouldings + mirrors soon, and throw on the CF hood to finish it off. Next we do some stereo work, + seats, then off to the engine we go.... (hee hee hee) Providing the bankroll stays afloat that is.
I also noticed, you got rid of the Roll Call down the door, eh?
HOLY COW!

Maybe I've been playing too much need for speed, but I'll admit... I love the side profile... yup, even the wing... That has to be one of the coolest looking focuses I've seen... hope you get it to a show or 2, definitely win something.

I'm still not sold on the fenders... the lower vent looks cool, but the upper whatchamacallit doesn't do it for me, and I'm not a big fan of the tails looking from the rear... but man, that's a killer side shot tho...
I think you should get an award for "Craziest Fenders Ever"

I'm not a real fan of that style but it seems to flow well on your car.
Well executed!

Jeremy
Lots of time and work. For that, I respect da car. Good Job!
Now that car is most definitely NOT different.

NOT different = when enough time and effort (and cash) goes into doing the car up right.

Good job!

[EDIT] - don't ask what I was smoking... was explaining processor differences at the same time I made that post... words were inserted where they were meant for another forum :blink:
Not my style but nice job ASS
Nice fender!!!! Good Job.
I think its different and you need to clean those AWESOME rims :ph34r: but I guess you of all people can read between the lines that I jsut type good job buddy :D
NIce work Tony, def different looking.

May I suggest some subtle grafic toward the rear of the car to balance the "busy" front end.

thats the only thing I would say is the front is too busy looking for the subtle rear.

A+ good job,

-Marc
holy sh!t...!!!

looks hot tony!

:thumbsup:
Pages: 1 2