FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Need A Triple Pilar Gauge Pod !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I already have a dual gauge pod but I need a triple. I know I can get it from C-F-M but that's in the states, so I want to try and get one from Canada if possible.

Let me know if anyone knows where to get one.

Thanks
I know that Marcel at Focus Tuning has a double pilar gauge with singles on the side. Go to the site http://www.focustuning.com and see if this is what you are looking for. If it is, I can put you in touch with someone via email to ask if they have triples, if that is what you want, and cost. They are out in B.C..

Woah, focustuning is back online! after saying "Coming January 2004" since.. before january 2004, I guess :P

Looks like the gauge pods they have online are just the Ford Racing/Autometer dual pod, not the whole piller.

Try asking Tony (Ass), he might know stuff about them.. I think he was looking for them before.
I need one too!
he doesn't carry the triple sorry

The pillar gauge pods are made by Autometer so you should be able to get them anywhere that carries Autometer.

http://hp.autometer.com/products/mounting_...r_domestic.html
It depends if you're looking for a whole pillar replacement (which are being made for the focus now), or just one of those screw-on pods.. I dont think I've ever seen a triple pod that's just the pod piece.

I remember a lot of people on FJ got excited when they heard about someone carrying the full pillar replacement (so you dont have ugly seams and screw holes from the pod).. and they were to be available in 2 gauges or 3. You might want to search focaljet for that thread, or post in the Interior forum there since I cant remember who was talking about them.
Steeda Boy,May 12 2004, 07:58 AM Wrote:I know I can get it from C-F-M but that's in the states, so I want to try and get one from Canada if possible.
Heh.. Dont know of any Canadian retailers selling it. Maybe one of the Canadian sites will see a market for them and start selling/reselling them here.

I dont really have any purpose for a gauge pod, but the full pillar replacement is definitely the way to go to keep everything looking smooth and clean. Only problem is you'll have to redo your passenger pillar to match it.
Focused mentioned they could get triple gauge a-pillars in at Performance Improvements. might wanna give him a shout-out..
Personally, i dont mind the screw on or full pillar.. just need triple one :P

dont know where else to mount em
Well thanks for everything guys, I ordered it from C-F-M since they're the only ones who carry it. I should see it next week if all goes good. I was gonna use my current double one and then mold in a single one that I took from my Stang and then paint it, but now it's gonna be alot less hassle just simply painting a pre-made triple pod.

Anyhow I'll have lots and lots of pics soon so I'll be able to show you guys my new setup inside the car :D
Steeda Boy,May 19 2004, 10:56 AM Wrote:Well thanks for everything guys, I ordered it from C-F-M since they're the only ones who carry it. I should see it next week if all goes good. I was gonna use my current double one and then mold in a single one that I took from my Stang and then paint it, but now it's gonna be alot less hassle just simply painting a pre-made triple pod.

Anyhow I'll have lots and lots of pics soon so I'll be able to show you guys my new setup inside the car :D
try two weeks. CFM uses USPS....USPS takes FOREVER! But no brokerage...so its all good!
Well I ordered it last week so...Like I said, if I'm lucky I'll have them next week. ;)
And just when I found them in Canada. I emailed the Co. last night and they said because I had a business license, they would sell to me. Check out the site, they have lots of Foci stuff.

http://www.businessvision.net/edge/Main.as...ct&PageNumber=2

They quoted me $90 Can with P/U in Mississauga for the dual pilar. Don't know if that is high or low---you guys let me know. That is for the full pilar, no screw ons-=--FULL REPLACEMENT AUTOMETER DUAL PILAR
Thats jrp, anyone can walk in off the street and purchase from them. Well if they are looking to get raped they can. :D
I appreciate the heads up ZX3 on their pricing. When you look at the price of CFM?? at 57 US=78Can plus shipping, they are very close to the same price. But I appreciate the heads up for their pricing as I was heading there this weekend to check out their stuff. I am still going, just will be a little cautious of their pricing and try to work out a deal if I buy something.

Guys,

there is also one in the Ford Racing catalog, meaning you can order it at any Ford dealership that carries those parts (I know Campbell Ford in Ottawa can).

The part is M-17556-FR203 Focus Gauge Pod 2 1/16" triple gauge full length pillar pod
Sugg Retail price 75$ US
Steeda Boy,May 12 2004, 01:58 PM Wrote:Hey guys,

I already have a dual gauge pod but I need a triple. I know I can get it from C-F-M but that's in the states, so I want to try and get one from Canada if possible.

Let me know if anyone knows where to get one.

Thanks
where do you live???and are you willing to pay shipping and handling?????
i will ask around and see if i can find one for you

tyler
i actually looked on fordracing website but did not see the triple gauges pillar there... sucks caus now i ordered the CFM one already..

ah well.. not that much more anyway
Pages: 1 2