FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Next Gen Focus Mules Caught Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The next Ford Focus is being prepared in sedan and wagon formats, and the first mules have been caught. Judging from what we see here and what we've already heard, the coming Focus will take its design cues from the Iosis-Max concept shown at Geneva last month.

[Image: focus_spy2.jpg]

One thing we didn't see on the Iosis-Max, however, was the high-rise stance the Focus mule is sporting. We aren't sure why the mule has such elevated ground clearance, a state which seems to affect the sedan more than the wagon – perhaps there's some clandestine CUV testing or tuning going on?

Regardless, we can't wait to see the looks of the final car. And who knows... maybe even a Focus wagon will once again find its way over this way?

Autoblog

Original Post
Very ugly mule, what the hell is with the wheel gap?? Its like a Escape/Focus mix.
its not too bad......i just hate that 10" gap between wheel and a fender
Yeah the wheel gap on the sedan looks horrible...

Having said that, I like the general shape of the sedan overall (The rear reminds me of a late model Volvo's actually)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 30 2009, 02:29 PM Wrote:Yeah the wheel gap on the sedan looks horrible...

Having said that, I like the general shape of the sedan overall (The rear reminds me of a late model Volvo's actually)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]283831[/snapback][/right]

Or an older civic sedan
funny thing is this is only a mule, so all the gaps are sorted out closer to production, thing is when I look at the sedan I think it looks like another facelift, but it still looks good to me, better then what we have here.
It better have something more than a 140ish HP Duratec in there, or it'll definitely show that Ford still doesn't give a s*** about the N.A. sport compact market and their performance-minded customers. Oh, and it needs a SEVERE drop. And tint. Leave the 4x4ing to the Escapes, we've got it covered - kthxbai. :P