FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Diablo Svt Tunes....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:D :D :D
too important for the svt crowd.... gotta link to evil site.

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...sb=5&o=&fpart=1

this mean holy cow we are from now on free to tune our cars...
its not listed on diablo site yet, but if one had received one unit from vortech, its only one step from being out the door...

gather your parts and wait... :P
my only question is, can one device be used on multiple cars?
That flasher is a major breakthrough for the SVT owners but I think thats kinda s**t that you cant use it on multiple cars, I dont see what the big deal is with using it on multiple cars. Im sure SCT will release one soon, if Diablo can do it Im sure STC can.
buy an SRT -4 :P
DD1,May 1 2004, 10:55 PM Wrote:buy an SRT -4 :P
yeah then you'll be cool.!!!! :rolleyes:
I rather own a supercharged focus svt that can turn and break like its being raped, than one of those freak neon that scare the hell out of you if you try to follow a zx3 with an elderly man driving on a sunday morning at 7 am ..... and I am hella sure anyone in here would rather own my car than yours don, so shut the hell up and go to bed, next thing you'll know your see my exaust pipe spitting at you, big jerk...! :blink:
french_connection,May 2 2004, 12:08 AM Wrote:I rather own a supercharged focus svt that can turn and break like its being raped, than one of those freak neon that scare the hell out of you if you try to follow a zx3 with an elderly man driving on a sunday morning at 7 am ..... and I am hella sure anyone in here would rather own my car than yours don, so shut the hell up and go to bed, next thing you'll know your see my exaust pipe spitting at you, big jerk...! :blink:
whatever french boy :P