FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Recommend A Mechanic To Install A Pipercross Viper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All:

A little background. I bought a Pipercross Viper C.A.I. last year about this time. I was going to install myself, (with a little help from a mechanic I knew. Two days after I received the Pipercross I went into the hospital for an extended stay. (I don't remember most of last year) It's now a year further along, and I can't install this unit myself, I don't have the motor skills anymore. My mechanic has moved.

So, I'm looking for a mechanic local to the KW region in Ontario, but I will travel if need be. Can anyone help?
on a free night i could install it for ya
same here, let me know and i can do it 4 ya, for a small fee ofcouse
no fee here :)
I wouldn't expect anyone to do it for nothing, I will happily pay whether it's a fee or dinner and drinks on me. :) Or something else.
A CAI isn't a big job, there's more than a couple KW ppl in the area who could help. I'm in Guelph if you want to drive over.
j3rt,Mar 24 2009, 06:35 AM Wrote:A CAI isn't a big job, there's more than a couple KW ppl in the area who could help.  I'm in Guelph if you want to drive over.
[right][snapback]283293[/snapback][/right]

Who would you recommend? Or should I wait for volunteers? Or better still visit you in Guelph?
If I was closer I would do it for ya no charge. CAI's are pretty easy. Like already posted above, we will all help out a fellow Focus owner.

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. I was off work for a year with a brain injury. Scarry stuff, at times I wasn't sure who I was and if I was ever going to get better. But I am feeling much better now. :blink:
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 24 2009, 09:05 PM Wrote:If I was closer I would do it for ya no charge.  CAI's are pretty easy.  Like already posted above, we will all help out a fellow Focus owner. 

Glad to hear that you are on the mend.  I was off work for a year with a brain injury.  Scarry stuff, at times I wasn't sure who I was and if I was ever going to get better.  But I am feeling much better now.  :blink:
[right][snapback]283361[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, it's frustrating sometimes isn't it? I'm slowly trying to go back to work. I'm up to two days a week.