FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: HOOD SPACERS with PICs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Remember the good old days when you got in a head-on collision and the hood would come straight through the windshield and cut people in two?
here is quick chop for you
not perfect job though, was hard to find exact line on black car.
[Image: chop.jpg]
(09-12-2010, 11:58 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]here is quick chop for you

kona you are the man... thats exactly what i had in mind Angel
(09-12-2010, 12:06 PM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2010, 11:58 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]here is quick chop for you

kona you are the man... thats exactly what i had in mind Angel

really? that looks awful

it's one thing to be different, it's another thing to destroy and SVT "just because"
lol i'd drive it.

*seriously. Big Grin
Lime green rims are not too bad on red, super JDM bandwagon at the moment.

But rusted hoods.......why? >>>>>> Look at me I'm an attention whore.
(09-12-2010, 12:46 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Lime green rims are not too bad on red, super JDM bandwagon at the moment.

But rusted hoods.......why? >>>>>> Look at me I'm an attention whore.

did you just call me a whore lmao....

and im not gona destroy my svt ill be rusting out a dif focus hood. painting my stock svt wheels that i am using as winter rims.
The only issue I can think of with the spacers would be snow. I believe this would be a good spring time addition. Still looks good to me.
I can come over with a crowbar and angle grinder if anyone needs their panel gaps unevenly widened....

I think the hood spacers started as a way to vent hot air (doesn't work), and the rusted hood thing.. I dunno...I think putting it in context helps a lot, Having a car with a hood in Uzbekistan is pimpin', and paint for your hood is hard to find there... so, yeah, I suppose it is a euro look you can cheaply do yourself..

Of course, to each their own, but I personally won't be rushing to have bits of rusted hood pit my windshield while driving on the highway.
(09-12-2010, 08:44 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]The only issue I can think of with the spacers would be snow. I believe this would be a good spring time addition. Still looks good to me.

Not just the snow, but the heat from the engine bay will fog up your wind shield
well guys i gess we will all have to agree to dissagree on this one.

lol
Rusted hoods are great if you like rust spots on your $13,000 aggregate driveway. If it's your parent's place who cares? </sarcasm>
(09-13-2010, 08:19 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]Rusted hoods are great if you like rust spots on your $13,000 aggregate driveway. If it's your parent's place who cares? </sarcasm>

we have an asphalt drive way. lol so it will blend in nice.
(09-13-2010, 03:24 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2010, 08:44 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]The only issue I can think of with the spacers would be snow. I believe this would be a good spring time addition. Still looks good to me.

Not just the snow, but the heat from the engine bay will fog up your wind shield

No way man, on board de-icing system. No need for WW fluid.
(09-13-2010, 08:19 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]Rusted hoods are great if you like rust spots on your $13,000 aggregate driveway. If it's your parent's place who cares? </sarcasm>

You're too old to understand. Rust spots on the driveway is the next big fad. [attachment=178]
not going to lie here guys, im still contemplating the rusted hood with lifted rear look like o2designs did on chromey. thats one hot car IMO. putting on lime green wheels however wont look so good LOL to JDM wannabe for me.

i may rust my hood yet, or find a junk hood and rust it to see what it looks like.
(09-14-2010, 06:04 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]not going to lie here guys, im still contemplating the rusted hood with lifted rear look like o2designs did on chromey. thats one hot car IMO. putting on lime green wheels however wont look so good LOL to JDM wannabe for me.

i may rust my hood yet, or find a junk hood and rust it to see what it looks like.

Who gives a fawk what you think. That's fawkin ghey as gay. I'm all over you like your Mom on your Dad.

Best leave now.
(09-14-2010, 05:20 AM)CanadaSVT Wrote: [ -> ]You're too old to understand. Rust spots on the driveway is the next big fad.
I guess so. Hey, rust happens; I just think that intentionally doing it makes putting on Nightshade look like a good idea. Wink
(09-14-2010, 04:35 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2010, 05:20 AM)CanadaSVT Wrote: [ -> ]You're too old to understand. Rust spots on the driveway is the next big fad.
I guess so. Hey, rust happens; I just think that intentionally doing it makes putting on Nightshade look like a good idea. Wink

Ouch!
Oh brother.

Now we're intentionally making rat rods out of our Focus' ?

WTF???
Pages: 1 2 3 4