FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: HOOD SPACERS with PICs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-15-2010, 02:39 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Oh brother.

Now we're intentionally making rat rods out of our Focus' ?

WTF???

Hey, if it makes people happy I say go for it. Doesn't mean we have to agree on it but hey, its your car, do what you want to it Wink

Me, I'll stick to understated with a difference on my ride thank you very much Big Grin

NefCanuck
And I thought the gold rims were extreme...Rolleyes

As for this rusted hood thing, not good. I'd rather get my car airbrushed to look like ashphalt with two yellow stripes on it.
like it was said before, whatever makes you happy

its a look, either you want it or you dont. personally i like the euro look ALOT but i just cant afford how much it costs LOL
You can't seem to make up your mind. I like the Euro look but can't afford it so i will call my son's car rice.

You know very little about this car but have a big mouth.

If you think it's just what you say, read the ad again. There are so many parts not listed in the for sale ad that would amke your head spin.

Like what you say big mouth?

Euro rear end, $6500 body kit, fully adjustable lowering kit, ST Euro headlights, HID fog lights, full tuning kit, JRSC, full aftermarket exhaust, should I go on? I spent over $6g on this car for the boy to enjoy. But you can't come up with $3. That says alot.

And why don't I keep it? The Focus is not a car for me. Too cheap.

Now that's being honest.
Or is it because you are too big Bryan. LOL I kid...
Jamie and th OP are talking about the "new" euro trend..... Rusted hood, roof rack, stretch&poke wheels on coilovers

Not the Euro focus, which the above would be an awsome look for the boy's car if someone were to buy it!!
You guys baffle me on what you believe would look good.

A rusted hood? WTF.

Let me come over and piss on your car and let it dry and never wash it off. I'll throw in the bird s**t for free. That's the new Euro look/
Oooopppps yeah minus the rusted hood...... i still don't get why they do it

the rest is kinda cool
the rust hood would not be a full time hood but it with the green wheels will look diff and hot.

i like rally cars and euro cars.. subys are rocking green whinter wheels all the time.

they dont take flack. and the hood is just an style. i would never rust my good hood but hell i could get a junck focus hood for free.

just my 2 cents. its my svt so im gona do.
Tuck & poke on coilovers + hood risers = sex on wheels. I don't care what anybody thinks.
(09-15-2010, 11:23 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Tuck & poke on coilovers + hood risers = sex on wheels. I don't care what anybody thinks.

I 2nd that...
This thread reminds me of that movie where some famous guy accidently sets his pants on fire and burns the seat out of his jeans; he's spotted by the media and suddenly a new fashion trend becomes wearing jeans with the ass ripped out.

Funny enough, it's kinda true to life. One person's "cool" to another person is as ghey as assless chaps.

If Focii with rusted hoods that look like they've had a bad body job is the latest fad my new Mustang won't come soon enough...
No meford, I can't afford your sons car because I own a focus and a house and I'm likely less than half your age. Its called priorities. The stuff on your sons car, body wise I don't like. Like the wide body and bumpers etc... I said put svt stuff on it you ass hat. there are far better looking euro bumpers out there and that's a fact, take a look @ tony's car for reference.

Poke, stretch and coilovers I don't have the cash for, because I'm building a motor to go fast not look like a wannabe. U should go back to retirement....

Rusted hoods, roof racks, poke and stretch are the new euro trends, don't like it? Stick to your truck and ill put a lift in it so you can load your wheelchair old man
If the new "Euro" look is so cool, maybe put it on the old man's truck.

Except that would be more hillybillyish than retro Euro cool.

Get the point?

And the truck already has a lift. I can afford the $650,000 house, the $20,000 Lincoln and the $53,000 truck.............I win.
(09-16-2010, 08:47 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]If the new "Euro" look is so cool, maybe put it on the old man's truck.

Except that would be more hillybillyish than retro Euro cool.

Get the point?

And the truck already has a lift.

ur so lost mapquest cant even help you....

that made NO sense whatsoever LOL
I don't get the point of turning your hood into a wing. It's not like there's THAT much motor in there that you need the space.

If it was a top-mount SC install with an over-the-block IC, I could see it. Then again, you'd need a Subaru-style functional scoop to fully trick it out.

I take it "poke" is the cool new way to say wide-track. I hate lamers that re-invent the same stuff and then try to pass it off as cooler, new stuff. Wide-track is fine, it keeps the rubber side down. Quit being attention whores and calling it different stuff because you're trying to be "Euro" tho. If you want to be "Euro", the Atlantic Ocean is ------> that way.

Stretch... not getting started with the uselessness of that.

I guess my project car has a "hella low JDM wedge" to it, with "stealthed samurai mods". See? Lame. Instead, it's a hybrid suspension setup with no visible mods besides a cat-back with a polished tip.

Jeez, not any harder to say is it?

If you want Euro, go to Zuffenhausen. Everything else is just trying hard.
(09-16-2010, 11:53 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my project car has a "hella low JDM wedge" to it, with "stealthed samurai mods". See? Lame. Instead, it's a hybrid suspension setup with no visible mods besides a cat-back with a polished tip.

Way to go, NOS, you've probably started a new fad. Now everyone will be North Bay ballin'. lol
(09-16-2010, 08:47 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]And the truck already has a lift. I can afford the $650,000 house, the $20,000 Lincoln and the $53,000 truck.............I win.

That will get you a mantion in Guelph..........I say party at your house!
(09-17-2010, 05:43 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2010, 11:53 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my project car has a "hella low JDM wedge" to it, with "stealthed samurai mods". See? Lame. Instead, it's a hybrid suspension setup with no visible mods besides a cat-back with a polished tip.

Way to go, NOS, you've probably started a new fad. Now everyone will be North Bay ballin'. lol

I can't help it, man. The North Bay scene is takin' over! Big Grin
I guess you going for the Chav look. That's what they call the teenagers in England that do those over the top mods to cars. Boser hoods, spacers, rusty hoods, crazy flaired body kits with spoilers on top of each other. Unless you are cruzin in Essex (london), they will gain you the same respect over in Europe as in Canada.

Are you going to wear the Adidas track suits, gold chains and burberry hats too? "Innit bruv".
Pages: 1 2 3 4