FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: HOOD SPACERS with PICs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-16-2010, 02:31 AM)eurocar fan Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you going for the Chav look. That's what they call the teenagers in England that do those over the top mods to cars. Boser hoods, spacers, rusty hoods, crazy flaired body kits with spoilers on top of each other. Unless you are cruzin in Essex (london), they will gain you the same respect over in Europe as in Canada.

Are you going to wear the Adidas track suits, gold chains and burberry hats too? "Innit bruv".

na im thinkin maby the track suit. but boser hood, spacers, rusty hood and the all important roof rack..

there a must....
you know i actually think the rusted hood doesn't look all that bad on red. wonder if I could pull it off on my car?

but i hate the lime green rims, that's just awful.
(10-16-2010, 04:35 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2010, 02:31 AM)eurocar fan Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you going for the Chav look. That's what they call the teenagers in England that do those over the top mods to cars. Boser hoods, spacers, rusty hoods, crazy flaired body kits with spoilers on top of each other. Unless you are cruzin in Essex (london), they will gain you the same respect over in Europe as in Canada.

Are you going to wear the Adidas track suits, gold chains and burberry hats too? "Innit bruv".

na im thinkin maby the track suit. but boser hood, spacers, rusty hood and the all important roof rack..

there a must....

I forgot about the spacers!
I do like the stretched wheels on three piece rims with high offset deep dish rear wheels, eventhought the cars aren't RWD. Lot of Vdub influences. The Reiger focus kits look good too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4